Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:41 pm

lol Joe, brotherhood of the blade. Look for them.

@Spectre I hope you dont mind if I add you on skype for the upcoming war.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Ok there may be a problem here. I know from Chi's mission that the ToG is dead at 120. SO what SL are you guys? You may need to make new toons to get in the 60-80 range for the event.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

I can make a toon in a day. I've got too much time on my hands now.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 am

So Spectre can I make Rone Vintmir?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 am

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:02 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:(we'll just say I left for a while to think about my decisions for the sake of my post)

I reenter the throne room. There is fire generating from my hands, of a darker red than normal. It seems as if I have been practicing a darker chaos than that of simply normal flames. Even more so, it looks as if my hands hold the power of the dark lord, but it is still obvious that it is a fire.

"Cath, I must speak with you. I have found the perfect way to restore Izalith through this war. I've learned how to merge the power of the dark lord with the chaos of the bed of Izalith. Darkness shall soon envelope the land, and gods we may become if this power works."

I sit in my throne, entranced at the new power generating through me. Something dark was brewing on my face, you can see it easily. The demons around me almost seem fearful of this newfound flame, enough that none will even tread near me.
    Crowley looks at Spectre with a worried look. He goes to Ceaseless to discuss what he might think this is."Ceaseless I saw something that worries me... Spectre our great leader is... well he has this blackened flame, like a combination of Darkwraith and Chaos Servant powers. I know it something powerful I can feel the energy radiating off of it. But I don't want to question my masters ways so I fear to speak out against it. I am worried for him, but he says it could restore Izalith. So I don't know what to say... What should I do?" As he ponders over this matter in his head for the next couple of hours he comes to a conclusion. "Ceaseless I will ask him about it. I know you would rather have me not do this but I need to satiate my curiosity."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Crowley enters the throne room to see Spectre sitting and talking with Cath."Spectre!!! I know it is not my place to come here and ask this, but I must know!! What is that darkened flame?? And what do you plan on doing with it?"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Lol Its never Crowleys place to talk... yet he does. I like that character trait so so so much
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Lol Its never Crowleys place to talk... yet he does. I like that character trait so so so much

Lol I'm pretty sure every time he has spoken, he wasn't supposed to silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Federally wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Lol Its never Crowleys place to talk... yet he does. I like that character trait so so so much

Lol I'm pretty sure every time he has spoken, he wasn't supposed to silly
    "I don't need to be judged by the likes of you Gravesworn!! I show no disrespect to my leader by asking a simple question."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Also Spectre don't forget the event XD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 pm

"Spectre you would do well to keep your man in place..speaking to Avrik in such a way is an insult!"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Guys please remember when someone isnt typing in itlaics they probably arent speaking in chaaracter, so dont respond in character.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:"Spectre you would do well to keep your man in place..speaking to Avrik in such a way is an insult!"

@ Dough I have now established the typing in italics does infact mean that you are lore writing. Its how Ive always done it and somehow became a statute amongst us........

"The Dark Lord spoke true. Make me not your enemy. See what I have to offer you Crowly"

Scribbling of a Note found in Crowley's Quarters .
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Crowley reads the note thinking 'what could he have for me?? I want to know but how do I contact him??' Crowley ever power hungry sits in his chambers thinking of ways to contact Avrik. When I say power hungry I don't mean he wants to take specters spot he just wants to be really strong.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Extinguishes the flame and looks to Crowley.

"It is a weapon, not to be tempered with unless the right circumstances are met. Cath, Ziko, and I have spoken over it, and our final conclusion will pend upon this battle whether this dark flame is to be used or not."

Smiles and sits back.

"Be not so hostile to our guests. Remember, Nito did not interfere with the great witch in the time when she attempted to create the next flame. For all we know, it was Velka and Gwyn who had destroyed everything we loved. Gravesworn and Darkstalkers are now our allies, and we should treat them as humble guests within our land. Particularly because its our land, and we have nothing to fear of them. Remember, we suffer for this land. We should not let outside extremities stroke our worry and rend us of our following. If we suffer a meaningless suffering such as worry, then we contribute very little to Izalith."

Waves my hand at the door. A plethora of maybe 10-15 Capra Demons enter the throne room.

"Now, I believe it is best we train for the road ahead of us. The capras are willing to being test dummies. Just try not to kill them."

@Viral
    Sure, he can join. I just need the two required pictures stated in the OP, and then your golden.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Specifically, i need them. Cause im the PSN leader big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

"My most honorable lord you are wise and generous and I am honored by your words. Now let me show you what I can do!!!" Crowley runs straight towards the Capra Demons with spear in left hand and halberd in right. As he runs toward the first one it swings both of its Machetes at him he dodges effortlessly and knocks the Capra down in two strikes with his halberd. As three more approach him he plays with them, he dodges their attacks and stabs with his spear into their sides agitating them. He jumps on the shoulders of one and knocks him down while striking the other two down with the halberd. As the other ten or so approach him at once he calls on the power of the brother and lava spews out of the ground enveloping Crowley in flames. When the flames clear you see a man the size of a Taurus Demon standing in his place. This ... man starts knocking down Capras one by one like flies. The halberd has grown with Crowley and is larger than a normal man. He swings it in powerful thrusts taking down most of the Capras. The last one hits Crowley with a heavy strike leaving a gash in his skin. Crowley turns to face it and grabs it by the throat, choking it. Crowley has lost all control of his 'Brother Form', and begins to rampage through the audience hall.

Last edited by Servant of Priscilla on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 am

Edit: Ignore this post.

Last edited by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 am

Enough. *snaps finger and thin, sharp, white pillars of flame erupt around Crowley, containing him. Pillars of pure flame, and not chaos. Not only blinding Crowley, but even nearly burning him through his lava-like skin* If you are to practice, also practice self control. A strike by you could strike through a skull, but if you were to contain it to a single point, you could split a mountain.

Cloud, it took me forever to type this with my phone. Could you post after me pwease?

K. Its all fixed.

Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 am

Fine fine, I'll put it in this post. Just let me edit.

"Well, that was quite the Spectacle. 'Burning Blade' suits you quite well, my friend" Laplace spoke, appearing before all three pyromancers with a smile on his face. "I had hoped to take a tour of Izalith, as you had offered spectre. Though this had made the trip worth it all by itself" Laplace knelt down, offering his own estus flask to Crowley "It's best you control yourself next time. Power without control is like the mightiest sword in the hands of a child."

Last edited by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

Blarg. I messed up.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Enough. *snaps finger and thin, sharp, white pillars of flame erupt around Crowley, containing him. Pillars of pure flame, and not chaos. Not only blinding Crowley, but even nearly burning him through his lava-like skin* If you are to practice, also practice self control. A strike by you could strike through a skull, but if you were to contain it to a single point, you could split a mountain.

Cloud, it took me forever to type this with my phone. Could you post after me pwease? :3

Screw it. I got ninja'd by an edit. Or i didnt read it all.
    XD we keep helping each other cuz we keep changing it XD
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 am

All fixed now... thanks.

PS. I just died to the forest bandit because i had last mi ute framerate lag so my parry didnt hit... the game is out to get me.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 am

Now someone else bloody post! I wanna keep a decent RP flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 pm