Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
roanispe
dancash1808
ithunktwice
schultz
Carphil
DxV04
mrbeckham87
reim0027
FattyOfDoom
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
DarkW17
TehInfamousAmos
Rynn
whitechikz11
RagingDragon_69
Federally
billy_bayonet
22 posters

Anor londo Mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Anor londo Mass invasion (Darkstalker event) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anor londo Mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

Post by Federally Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:54 am

You have to be a DarkStalker's member to get points and awards after but anyone can come play with us! Before I was a member I just Gravelorded an event and fought some of the guys.

Also guys don't forget the War is on right now in PW!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Anor londo Mass invasion (Darkstalker event) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anor londo Mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 am

You just missed the coop time with me billy, i thought you would be with us :|
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 am

i only just woke up
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 pm

How could you billy!?
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

If I were to make a toon for this, would you recommend pure melee? Also billy I tried to join this covenant a while ago but I didn't really get a response from you... at least not one that made sense.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm

It depends on your play-style (and stats). Great Combustion is always a good choice, and it only requires 2 stat points.
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I think I might go with a faith/dex build and join the DMs. Any suggestions for a starting class?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Faith/dex? cleric or bandit.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 pm

your talking to DW's about being a DM? lololol
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm

So, I have a 55 right now and am preparing for the mass invasion. I invade in Anor Londo, at the start. The first shortcut hasn't been unlocked yet, so I assume they are up top killing the PG warriors, and I wait for them to come down. They don't. So, I get curious and wait.

I get a PM saying "go away". I sent them back a PM (trying to be nice). I told them there were 2 against me. Surely they could defeat me. But, if I win, I'll help you coop this level and we'll obliterate it (I have a build designed for this).

They reply back. They said they don't need my crappy help and they could stay up here all night, so I might as well disconnect now. Well, now, they just insulted me. That settled it. I wasn't leaving. Even if it meant I kept my PS3 on all night. I brought out my laptop and watched some YT DkS videos and chatted in the FC chat.

30 minutes later, the white phantom disconnects. 10 minutes after that, the host comes down and runs like hell through the level. We made it back to the beginning, but I stay on the rotating part (so they didn't go back up), and wait.

He summons a phantom about 5 minutes later and lets the phantom fight me (chicken). I beat the phantom and he comes up to me and tries to turtle. It took me a bit, but I caught him in a dead angle and then stunlocked him to death with my Mura.

I can't believe he would waste that much time just because he didn't want to fight. Prostration
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

At least he did not disconected after the "go away"

I preffer to wait 30 min than trying to fight people who DC right after I invade for 1 hour
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Anor londo is full of cowards and losers, its also has some pretty damn good fighters who stay there....soo it shall be interesting ill have my capture card hooked up
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

I did some anor londo last week for Nsane's event and you are so right. I asked myself what was worst? I even ran into a modder LOL I BS 4 times and my friend dual handed him with a halbred. He was almost dead. He ran out healed and buffed his moonlight sword with darkmoon blade miracle and killed us.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm

That's to funny Reim let the games begin...your going to have so much fun invading 55!!

When the forest hunters leap trick was still hush hush and not seen as often by hosts I used to make the 'leap' down to darkroot and run back to the bonfire and leave a dung pie...eventually the phantom would make the leap and some times even the host....all kinds of fun twisted
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm

DxV04 wrote:I did some anor londo last week for Nsane's event and you are so right. I asked myself what was worst? I even ran into a modder LOL I BS 4 times and my friend dual handed him with a halbred. He was almost dead. He ran out healed and buffed his moonlight sword with darkmoon blade miracle and killed us.

Wow dude is that really the kind of stuff you see on Xbox that's crazy man in prob over a 1000 hrs on dark souls on PS3 I have never ran into stuff like that! And do you mean he buffed DMB on the moonlight greatsword? You gotta get on your ps3 more lol!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

they can buff the sword on ps3 man
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Wow ill have to youtube this madness!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

happened to me in the forest today, had a guy put CMW on stone great sword the twop aura damaged me
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:I did some anor londo last week for Nsane's event and you are so right. I asked myself what was worst? I even ran into a modder LOL I BS 4 times and my friend dual handed him with a halbred. He was almost dead. He ran out healed and buffed his moonlight sword with darkmoon blade miracle and killed us.

Wow dude is that really the kind of stuff you see on Xbox that's crazy man in prob over a 1000 hrs on dark souls on PS3 I have never ran into stuff like that! And do you mean he buffed DMB on the moonlight greatsword? You gotta get on your ps3 more lol!!

During the war I fought a bunch of glitchers and modders. One guy was buffing a Dragon King Great Axe, another 2 had seemingly unlimited HP. They both had 2000+ dmg from their Toxic status they never cured and their HP bars were full, and of course my attacks added to that number but again the HP bars didn't go down.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Don't be silly Fed you just had to many beers that was a demon great axe bro and it was 200+ you were seeing silly

Its a shame the modders are making there way into PS3 now this must all be more recent I guess Shrug
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Don't be silly Fed you just had to many beers that was a demon great axe bro and it was 200+ you were seeing silly

Its a shame the modders are making there way into PS3 now this must all be more recent I guess Shrug

I wasn't drinking beer that night, I was classing up the joint drinking Bailey's and Coffee.

Side note, I'm invading Anor now ABF its fun. But why dont any DarkStalkers join our chat room?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

I haven't been there for a while. I'll come back nearer to the invasion even though.
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Pardon me, but you can buff the Dragon King Axe. It's actually the only Dragon Weapon you can buff (legitimately). I remember using it on a very old build, to see if the AoE attack got an increase from the buff; I never found out. It operates as a lower damage alternative to the Demon Great Axe, if you can two-hand the Dragon, you can two-hand for more damage the Demon. I believe that with a bit of practice you can land the AoE as a wake-up attack, and, knock them down again. I also think you can dead-angle with the explosion, but don't quote me on it, yet.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 pm

roanispe wrote:Pardon me, but you can buff the Dragon King Axe. It's actually the only Dragon Weapon you can buff (legitimately). I remember using it on a very old build, to see if the AoE attack got an increase from the buff; I never found out. It operates as a lower damage alternative to the Demon Great Axe, if you can two-hand the Dragon, you can two-hand for more damage the Demon. I believe that with a bit of practice you can land the AoE as a wake-up attack, and, knock them down again. I also think you can dead-angle with the explosion, but don't quote me on it, yet.

Really?
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 pm

What? Most of that information isn't verified, but the fact you can buff it certainly true. The trick for getting a knock-down I am not certain 100% of, but I don't know why it wouldn't work. I also see no reason for the Dead-Angle to fail, nor why the buff wouldn't be applied to the explosion; you can dead-angle with Wrath of the Gods, and every hit of a blunt weapon critical hit does buff damage. Just don't try dead-angles on the Forest NPC, that system only applies for Player versus Player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:48 am