Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stone Dragon

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Stone Dragon Empty Stone Dragon

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am

So I was doing a little brainstorming with the Stone Dragon, and I was a bit curious about the exchange.

Dragon Scale-"Dragon scale for reinforcing dragon weapons. Peeled from an ancient dragon.

A dragon is inseperable from its scales, and the transcendent apostles, who seek the perpetuity of the ancient dragons, have crossed the very end of the earth to seek this invaluable treasure."

Now then, you claim dragon scales for this stone dragon but for what purpose? The common idea is to become like the dragons, but a key phrase above. "Seek the perpetuity of the ancient dragons." Now then, this dragon is not completely stone like the everlasting. As well it appears to give you stones, for the scales yo bring to it. Yet, its stones produce creatures of scales. So, what I wonder is if its possible for it to go the other way? Maybe it is trying to amass scales to either become fully scaled, a new breed, or to become fully stone like the ancient ones? These apostles seek transcendence, but for who? Themselves alone, or this dragon? As well if it becomes fully stone, could it be possible it could create new stone dragons possibly through its apostles?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Stone Dragon Empty Re: Stone Dragon

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 am

The world may never know.

I'm of the belief that the Stone Dragon, despite being the leader of a covenant, is really nothing more than a figurehead (so I don't see it having motives) who just acts a vessel to conduct the transactions between the hero and the covenant.

Ask me who actually is in charge. I'll tell you: I don't have a clue.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 am

It's a trap!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:44 pm