Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox

Bleeden Arrowz

Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox Empty Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox

Post by Bleeden Arrowz Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 am

Hey whats up im looking for one of these two armors and the spear. I am willing to trade almost anything for them. Thanks.

Xbox- Bleeden Arrowz
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox Empty Re: Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox

Post by Bcc17 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 am

They're really easy to get, I wouldn't suggest trading for them.

Just kill Smough first, then Super Ornstein. Purchase from Domhnall.

Upgrade a spear to +10 standard, go to Giant Blacksmith, use the Soul of Ornstein to make it.

for the Thorns set, have Kirk invade you in the Depths, Demon Ruins, and Lost Izalith. Then go to Servant of Chaos bonfire and the set will be there.
    Bleeden Arrowz

Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox Empty Re: Looking for Ornstein's armor,Spear or thorn armor Xbox

Post by Bleeden Arrowz Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 am

I killed the wrong boss and i missed one of kirks invasions.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

Hmmm, well I think you can still go back to get Kirk, depending on what level you are I could give you the stuff.

Last edited by Bcc17 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bleeden Arrowz

Post by Bleeden Arrowz Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 am

i am level 75 , you have to kill kirk before you kill the area boss or else he wont show up.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am

I'll check my characters when I get home around 1:30 EST. Add BCC17 on Xbox Live and I'll hook up with you.
    Bleeden Arrowz

Post by Bleeden Arrowz Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

Alright. Thank You

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:33 am