Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they?

Fallense

Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they? Empty Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they?

Post by Fallense Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:53 pm

I wanted to know what the statues in the game, which are usually in some meaningful locations, such as the statue in the Undead Church behind the FK soul, or the statue behind Frampt that's next to the empty chest, and the one in the Painted world is somewhat obvious, but who is the mother holding Priscilla? Do any of you guys know the answers to any of these? And are there any other statues that seem interesting to you too?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they? Empty Re: Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Dough has like 30 threads dedicated to these sorts of things.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they? Empty Re: Statues in Dark Souls: Who are they?

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm

There's five statues of a mother and child. I believe they represent the Village People.

Honestly there's a lot of speculation but little hard fact
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Interesting. Clealy Solaire is making a "Y". Has anyone seen anything to indicate the existance of "M", "C", or "A"?

Perhaps if you, two phantoms and an invader can pull this off in a particular area dressed as a biker, a native american, a cowboy and a police officer something amazing will happen.

Derail over.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

To add real value. Search statues in the forum and a thread will come up that has a ton of speculation. If I was a smarter person I would link the thread. But I am not and I cannot figure out how to do that.
    Fallense

Post by Fallense Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Well, I just wanted fresh new ideas, in case the other thread (which it probably is) is dead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:20 am