Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 7 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Lol this will be entertaining.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 7 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks Ziko its great to be here

Well thats going to take a couple matches to get used to because I primarily use dexterity weapons
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah exactly Viral,

Im not a fan of any of the axes in general because I prefer a more elaborate moveset ,

but alas , offhand dagger rules , and regular hand axe is not that bad .:pirat:

I wonder if , and how many people have broken the law to put 1 point in dex and equip better weapons on the first day silly
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah I may have to go with that haha,

Whats the weapons you have in your pic ziko? I can tell one is the Great Scythe, great choice by the way haha, but whats the spear?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:23 pm

I would love to fight you as well if you arent too against my dual shotel and Pyro use.

Against griefers and gankers is Great Combustion x4 until the block and then a shotel shield break to leave em bleeding.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

It's a silver knight's spear , both scale in dex.

Heey guys Im calling it a day and thus Im going to sleep for tonight tongue
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Yeah exactly Viral,

Im not a fan of any of the axes in general because I prefer a more elaborate moveset ,

but alas , offhand dagger rules , and regular hand axe is not that bad .:pirat:

I wonder if , and how many people have broken the law to put 1 point in dex and equip better weapons on the first day silly

LOL well those who do will be magnets to overpowered DWs and greifers cheers

That is part of the challenge you know. Limiting the kind of weapons etc. at the same time exposing all of us to new things which we might find more enjoyable.

Last edited by DxV04 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

That sounds great viral and I'm not against it at all, I don't generally use a shield and I've gone against so many people who like to use Great Combustion and other pyromancies that its like a second nature to dodge them haha I do get hit by one every once and awhile though haha

Nice Ziko, I use a Chaos Great Scythe +5 and Dragonslayer Spear, thinking of trying out notched whip in its place
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:It's a silver knight's spear , both scale in dex.

Heey guys Im calling it a day and thus Im going to sleep for tonight tongue

good nite! Sleep
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I meant nonforum members because they aren't up to date with all the rules like we are silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:This treason will not go unpunished! Our Queen can't stop crying, vengeance will be unleashed upon you Gravesworn!!!!! :x

boo hoo

Avrik's Bad.................sad

NOTICE TO ALL GRAVESWORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really keen to get the Low SL Gravelord Challenge begun so perhaps either next weekend or the weekend after that depending on participation I would like to see if we can start an SL 20 Gravelord Party somewhere in Lordran.

The rules would be easy. Everone starts with 20 EoD and races to see how many they can get in 2 hours. You can go where you like, though must adhere to weapon restrictions aka no lightning or chaos, etc, and fight how you want just earn those EoD's for Nito. Please Pm me or post in the thread if you guys want to do it.

I just want to make the Gravesworn aware that on August 4th we will continue the Gravelord Tour at the Parish at sl 20. So if we will do what Viral is suggesting we can do it then.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I meant nonforum members because they aren't up to date with all the rules like we are silly

Ah the rouge gravelords. haha well it will be their problem anyway cheers
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm

We'll show em good. how long before we can upgrade weapons?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:We'll show em good. how long before we can upgrade weapons?

You can go in with a fully upgraded weapon to defend your self against greifers. Once we move on to sl 20 you can pretty much do what ever you want.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

DX do you mean that we will merge both events into 1 ?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Eversince Viral's return and fed's initiative , it seems like the GraveSworn are evolving in a rapid pace , maybe even faster then ever before.

New members are highly appreciated and all of a sudden they're coming from out of nowhere.,

last week I could easily keep up with this thread , amongst other things , and now 5 new pages of posts have been added in only a few hours :cyclops:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

I like this system we have now Fed runs the basic thread with us co ordinating i suppose on leadership and with me running out lore, events, and concepts.

Edit: Also we want to value those guys who have stuck with the Gravesworn for all of this time. At present I dont know how to do it but I would like to say thanks to all of you guys.

Ever since DxV and I campaigned with a few others for a User Cov section and the subsequent establishment of the Gravesworn I've had so many more Gravelord related match ups and such. Which is all thats keeping me in the DkS world.

Also a big thanks to Fed for taking charge and drumming up the initiative and change because I think we may have been stagnating this last month or so.

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Decided to stay up a little bit longer ziko? :-p

Yeah, I stumbled upon the user covenants while on the wiki and saw the gravesworn and immediately wanted to join haha
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 am

YES!!!!!! That was exactly the point of this User Cov to get more Gravelords around and enjoying the process or spreading misery.......!!!!!!!!!!!
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:03 am

I already liked Gravelord Covenant and Nito alot so it caught my eye rather quickly haha
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:DX do you mean that we will merge both events into 1 ?

Well why not?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am

haha yeah I always say Im going to bed an hour before I actually start getting ready :pirat:

When I became a gravelord ingame , I went looking for other gravlords and information about it everywhere , but most of my fellow Dark Souls friends were regular hosts or Darkwraiths at that point.

So I ended up browsing the internet and saw some posts on another forum from DX , and contacted him immidiately because I figured he was a dedicated GL and also creating a ''gravelord movement'' twisted

Eventually I ended up signing up on this forum , joined the amazing GraveSworn Viral created , and been having a lot more fun eversince !

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 7 639795459
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 am

DxV04 wrote:

Well why not?

Sure sounds like a sound idea to me , because otherwise we would have to devote another day and date to it..

What an awkward sentence :cyclops:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

I know right. I was a lowly Darkmoon in my days of drudgery before I met Nito. That was untill I came to the Forum.

Decided to look for a niche as everyone had DM or DW written all over them and joined DxV04 in his worship of Nito.

Then when this took off it was fantastic to talk with other GL's
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

Well why not?

Sure sounds like a sound idea to me , because otherwise we would have to devote another day and date to it..

What an awkward sentence :cyclops:
    lol! lol! Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:56 am