Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 20 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:13 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:It's interesting how we've got active gravesworn from all across the globe who together are able to keep this thread going 24/7

haha In a few hours Fed will show up again

You are quite correct because here I am silly

Glad to see the thread staying busy, seems Viral's little covenant that could is really hitting its stride. I have to say DxV's work on the Gravelord tour sure helped bring some heat to the Gravesworn.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 20 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

You're lucky too. You had the covenant boom awhile back keeping the covenants popular, then once that ended for everyone else you guy sgot a few new members to keep it alive. Congrats.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 am

I think it has to do with people who turn into GLs ingame who are looking for more accurate information regarding cursing end up on the forums in that way.

I started browsing the web for that , and to find active and dedicated fellow GLs because you wouldn't really run into them often in ''the wild'' big grin
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 am

Damn guys, been trying to make an appearance but now like 5 pages have passed! Spent ALL DAY yesterday scraping & painting & getting a sunburn. However, the ONE hour I got to play last night before bed was a solid hour of GL action in the SL 1 Burg! I believe I'm gonna do as Fed suggested and keep my SL1 as is and create a new build for the rest of the GL tour (if I can attend, but it looks like I won't be able to make the Parish event.)
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

GREAT avatar Baboon

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 20 3207319737
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 am

Oh and I forgot to mention: anyone who needs a close up pic of our most glorious Gravelord sign, feel free to use the one in my avatar pic. I cant claim that all for myself lol!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

I wish I had that sign following me around in real life too
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Damn guys, been trying to make an appearance but now like 5 pages have passed! Spent ALL DAY yesterday scraping & painting & getting a sunburn. However, the ONE hour I got to play last night before bed was a solid hour of GL action in the SL 1 Burg! I believe I'm gonna do as Fed suggested and keep my SL1 as is and create a new build for the rest of the GL tour (if I can attend, but it looks like I won't be able to make the Parish event.)

Good news for you, the Parish event got moved back to the original date, which you should be able to attend.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 am

Which date is the new date ? Not Saturday after next ?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 am

Well we're supposed to be doing them every 2 weeks buy DxV had thought about delaying the Parish one week but I believe he rescinded that. DxV as the primary organizer needs to make this well known whichever way he decides.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Fed if this is true, and the original date does in fact stand, then you just turned a **** work day into a slightly LESS **** one! If not true, I may go cry in a corner!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

i am back! with Dark Souls, Whoo Hoo!!! now to get to the depths to farm some EoD's.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Farm some for me while you're there too!

lol!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 pm

i'll try haha, as soon as i get the chance to get there... anyone know a quick way? cuz i really don't feel like fighting a bunch of bosses, lol.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 pm

There's a REALLY quick way from upper burg, but I'm fairly sure it's an unintentional shortcut, and it does drop you right in the midst of a bunch of dogs & throat-slitting thieves! If this is your first time playing thru the game I'm not gonna recommend that. The door to lower undead burg is on top of the dragon bridge, and the key to that door (masterkey won't work) is behind the big gate in undead parish. Yes, the one guarded by the boar. Then go to lower burg, and there's only one boss standing between you and those priceless EoDs!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm

not my first playthrough, and if your talking about the way through the capra demon i've been through there before, im just not to good on the details, right now i'm SL 8, as this is a new character, so if anyone wants to join me, i'm open, XBL only though, lmao.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:49 pm

There is NO way to get into the depths without going through Capra, and only two ways to get into the lower Burg for the first time, one of which seems to be a developer oversight rather than an intentional shortcut.

I would be glad to do some coop with you after work, but the earliest I can be on is around 9pm EST so I realize you may not still be on.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Capra has to die to get to the depths, the rest can be skipped
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 pm

i'll be on... ALL day.. and ALL night... lol... est, so it's almost 2 o clock for you? it's almost 1 here and i think i'm in CST.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Federally wrote:Capra has to die to get to the depths, the rest can be skipped

I always hated that too, cuz BP hollow thieves are some really sneaky s.o.b.s!

And Rayne you are correct, we're an hour ahead of you here. If you want go ahead & add me on xbl. Even if you level up a bit I should have a character within range to help. Not sayin it'll be a GOOD character, but it'll be an extra blade at least!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm

alright, i'll send you a friend request, and by then, if i haven't made it, well i suck then, lol. but i should be high enough to survive, lol i'm currently trying to create a build for the Lore Rayne, if anyone has any suggestions to change on it, plz tell me, lol. on another note i just killed my first black knight... god i hate them at lower levels.

EDIT: here is the build currently, http://tinyurl.com/c4fmwln

Last edited by RaynexFall on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 pm

So I'm testing things in ToTG before the war and gravelording isn't going so well at 60. Can't even get a DW, may have to go up a bit in SL.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:44 pm

too get to the capra... do i have to run past haavel if i don't want to kill the taurus?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah. Or you can just kill Havel like a baws
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm

best strategy? cuz it took me forever to kill him at like SL 100... and i'm only SL 17 on this char. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:10 pm