Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame.

jockanda
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame. Empty Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame.

Post by jockanda Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:38 pm

i have the strong version of the flame ascended to +1 witch will not be traded with Snuggly the Crow for a red titanite slab (it must be +0)
    ,if anyone have an extra pyromancy flame (ascended +0 or non-ascended)we can make a trade, but u'll probably need the red summon sign :red-stone: cuz im lvl 343 winking
    Pennder
    Pennder
    Casual
    Casual

Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame. Empty Re: Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame.

Post by Pennder Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Which system are you on?

I'm on playstation, and I'm sure I have a plain pyro flame somewhere. If you are on PSN also, holler at me. I'd trade for your flame, or I'd really love if you had the Cleric armor set for trade. The one you buy from Patches.

PSN: Pennder
    jockanda
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame. Empty Re: Ascended pyromancy flame in exchange with non-ascended flame.

Post by jockanda Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

ok ill add u 1 min
    Pennder
    Pennder
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pennder Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Dude, I accidentally refused your friend request, because I'm an idiot. Please feel free to send again. My system got rid of your name and everything, so I can't send you one. Sorry.
    jockanda
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jockanda Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm

thnx 4 everything man happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 pm