Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25.

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25. Empty Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25.

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 am

I have pressed "New Game", ran and killed that knight... about 70 times, and no sword. I need it for my build... will someone help me out?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25. Empty Re: Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 am

No, not at that level, sorry...

If you had an RSS then it'd be no problem, though I'm sure someone will help you before then.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25. Empty Re: Desperately need a Black Knight Sword... SL 1-25.

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:No, not at that level, sorry...

If you had an RSS then it'd be no problem, though I'm sure someone will help you before then.
    Sure you can't help at all? I obviously don't have the RSS, it's a brand new char. By the time I get the Red SS, I could have this weapon :/
    Sure you don't even just want to help me farm? I'm going crazy here.
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 am

@WhatDoesThePendantDo?: I've been trying to get summoned by a higher level dude for a while now using the RSS, can you direct me to the info regarding RSS mechanincs?

@Rynn: I'm SL 11, so I can easily give you a BK Sword for free (you're summoning tho). While totally unecessary, an Estoc would be very much appreciated!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

Oran_G_Coon wrote:@WhatDoesThePendantDo?: I've been trying to get summoned by a higher level dude for a while now using the RSS, can you direct me to the info regarding RSS mechanincs?

@Rynn: I'm SL 11, so I can easily give you a BK Sword for free (you're summoning tho). While totally unecessary, an Estoc would be very much appreciated!
    Add Kujiii, I'll be right there.
    Please tell me you're on X-box... I forgot to mention that.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

@Coon I have an Estoc you can have.

EDIT: Just saw Coon is PSN, here's what I'll do Rynn, I'll start a new character on good faith and see if I can get that knight to show me any love.

Sound good?

Last edited by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

@WhatDoesThePendantDo?: That would be awesome! But, I'll probably face the same problems as Rynn here since I'm SL 11

@Rynn: just read your post - AWW sorry, I'm on PSN.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 am

Got the drop.

The sword is yours. winking
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Got the drop.

Quite ironic...
    You see, I just managed to get the drop myself.
    After 642 different playthroughs.
    It's like this game knows what item you want, and is purposefully a **** about it.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 am

The best thing to do when you look for these items, is to not to look for it. It comes to you, not you come to it. Unintentional is the best way to find things in dark souls than intentional. Otherwise, you can go mad.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Rynn wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Got the drop.

Quite ironic...
    You see, I just managed to get the drop myself.
    After 642 different playthroughs.
    It's like this game knows what item you want, and is purposefully a **** about it.

Look Skyward

Oh, well, I might keep this character at a low level to gift people the items they seek.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:49 am