Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc..

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc.. Empty Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc..

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 am

I was in Sens on NG+ the other day and after defeating the large black tower knight I used a homeward bone which took me back the bonfire just below, I made my way back up again and he was back again happy

I wanted to know if this works for all other knights all over the world of Dark Souls as I really would like to try and get the Greatsword and Black Knight Shield..

Or was this just coincidence?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc.. Empty Re: Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc..

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 am

This is a tower knight, not a BK. It respanws, as does the PW one. The only BKs that respawn are the ones in the kiln.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc.. Empty Re: Respawning Black Knights/Tower Knights etc..

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 am

so the one in Sens on NG+ always respawns?

I know the ones in the Kiln respawn but only after I finished it ;P lol! Do they drop Titanate slabs at all?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 am

The one in sens always respawns. But its not a BK, so you cant get the black knight shield or sworn from it.
    Only DWs and crystal lizards drop slabs.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 am

cheers mate, yeah I know its not a Black Knight winking cheers for the time and answers..

will just have to wait for the Kiln...
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 pm

the tower knight on top of sens is a great way to farm for large shards, if you havent already stocked up on them by farming the slugs in blighttown. Yes hes supposed to respawn, i remember being a bit confused about that my first playthrough also.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Actually the one in PW is better, as it has a 100% dro prate. The Sens one doesnt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 am