Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ICEFANG
xterrorx
Gaxe
7 posters

Dragon Torso or Dragon Scales

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dragon Torso or Dragon Scales Empty Dragon Torso or Dragon Scales

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 am

I really want to run around as a dragon with my dragon greatsword D: i was wondering if anyone had a dragon torso they could give me (if it can be dropped idk) or some scales. I really don't want to farm those drakes for days.
    xterrorx

Dragon Torso or Dragon Scales Empty Re: Dragon Torso or Dragon Scales

Post by xterrorx Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 am

With the dragon glitching going around, I doubt anyone will be willing to trade you at all.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 am

xterrorx wrote:With the dragon glitching going around, I doubt anyone will be willing to trade you at all.

:L I just want to have that dmg buff and be able to have a mini wrath of the gods D: and look beast while doing it haha. Glitches are dumb lol.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 am

Go farm drakes for a few hours, its not fun, but its rewarding when you have what you worked hard for. BTW, you only need 30, and you can get 8-10? per playthrough. That's not too much farming, plus Dragon's Roar and Breath are stronger when you level up in the covenant.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 am

ICEFANG wrote:Go farm drakes for a few hours, its not fun, but its rewarding when you have what you worked hard for. BTW, you only need 30, and you can get 8-10? per playthrough. That's not too much farming, plus Dragon's Roar and Breath are stronger when you level up in the covenant.

...80 scales....hell i'll just create a new char then for low lvl pvp where dragons really shine.
    xterrorx

Post by xterrorx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:11 am

Gaxe wrote:
    ICEFANG wrote:Go farm drakes for a few hours, its not fun, but its rewarding when you have what you worked hard for. BTW, you only need 30, and you can get 8-10? per playthrough. That's not too much farming, plus Dragon's Roar and Breath are stronger when you level up in the covenant.

...80 scales....hell i'll just create a new char then for low lvl pvp where dragons really shine.

Then go ahead. Sorry that someone doesn't want to farm 30 scales for the Torso, and give it to some kid "loling" because you don't want to work for your items. Sorry that games don't have "cheat codes" like they use to to have everything in the game nowadays. Start offering up for them scales, no one, and I mean no one, will trade you the torso for nothing. Plus I'm pretty sure that person would have to go through another NG if they wanted another torso for their self
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:26 am

Actually I have 2 torsos on a character that doesn't need them whatsoever, but I think he would enjoy it more if he worked for it, plus I'm on xbox and I'm not too keen about putting my gamertag out just yet.
    xterrorx

Post by xterrorx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 am

ICEFANG wrote:Actually I have 2 torsos on a character that doesn't need them whatsoever, but I think he would enjoy it more if he worked for it, plus I'm on xbox and I'm not too keen about putting my gamertag out just yet.

I can understand if someone has no use for them, but his attitude is what I'm not keen on. He absolutely doesn't want to work for it and just wants it. He said he'd even rather make a new character than farm the dragon scales. So if he's so quick to ditch his character now for a new character, why should he have such a powerful item? His attitude makes me think he wants to glitch and BS people with it.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 am

He may, but since its not up to us to pass judgment on assumptions and you don't seem to have any dragon torsos, it would be logical to leave him alone on it wouldn't it? Besides I saw his build and gave him a ton of advice on it, as far as I think, he wants to use it legitimately. I'm just saying, he will enjoy it more if he works for it, just like most things in Dark Souls, but I won't fault him for attempting to take the easier path.
    xterrorx

Post by xterrorx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 am

Sorry, but you don't get through Dark Souls with an easy path. You can be in NG+7 dragon glitching the enemies and still drop in a few hits. He'll figure it out after he dies too many times I'm sure.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am

xterrorx wrote:
    ICEFANG wrote:Actually I have 2 torsos on a character that doesn't need them whatsoever, but I think he would enjoy it more if he worked for it, plus I'm on xbox and I'm not too keen about putting my gamertag out just yet.

I can understand if someone has no use for them, but his attitude is what I'm not keen on. He absolutely doesn't want to work for it and just wants it. He said he'd even rather make a new character than farm the dragon scales. So if he's so quick to ditch his character now for a new character, why should he have such a powerful item? His attitude makes me think he wants to glitch and BS people with it.

You don't like my attitude? Deal with it, your just some retarded person who doesn't know **** about me, your opinion doesn't matter to me. I'll farm it if I have to but there's no reason to if someone was willing to give me one now is there? And why I said creating a new account is because my account isn't meant for it, I just want one to look cool in pvp and have that roar. But if I have to farm one why not build a whole new character that will be built for it? Also I'm no pro at backstabs lol.

Last edited by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 am

xterrorx wrote:Sorry, but you don't get through Dark Souls with an easy path. You can be in NG+7 dragon glitching the enemies and still drop in a few hits. He'll figure it out after he dies too many times I'm sure.

I have played through this game multiple times, I have 4 characters all except one beaten the game. I know the game like the back of my hand but the fact is I'm quite tired of farming lol i've been farming non stop for the last week and haven't had any fun what so ever. Can you really blame me for wanting to see if anyone would give me one?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 am

If you don't really care about his opinions, just let it slide man, let it slide and walk on.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 am

ICEFANG wrote:If you don't really care about his opinions, just let it slide man, let it slide and walk on.

I should :/ but I have a tendency to do first think later haha. (Which is wonderful in pvp and horrible in pvp at the same time big grin)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 am

Guys please drop the personal insults towards each other, the trade and player help section is for trading with people and helping them. Whether he wants to work for it or not doesn't really matter, someone might want to trade with him and no one might. As for the possibility of him misusing the dragon stone, innocent until proven guilty comes to mind.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

+1 to that
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Interesting enough, when I get out of the hospital I may be able to get you the stones. What SL?
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey man, didn't manage to pick up what SL you are, or what system you're using. I'm SL 11 for the PS3, and part of the D Covenant, so I can get you all the scales you'll need by losing to you many times over (as long as you don't mind "farming" like this). Dying for you is time-consuming though, but if you give me any one of the following items I'd really appreciate it:

Claymore, Estoc, Halberd, Zweihander, Sack

titanite Slab - any colour
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:35 pm

(that true tolvo)to the other guys if he need it we hve to help him that why this section was created so well i can help add me DOWN THERE Point Down lol
    the glitching is for cowards those are the ones that ruin this game and cant do a normal duel in PvP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 pm