Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
nsane32
Xskulled
6 posters

Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video)

Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video) Empty Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video)

Post by Xskulled Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm back again with another video I want to share with you. This time the focus is Darkroot Garden, and the types of players that like to hang around inside the forest.

Alvina really had it in for me when she sent me after these forest invaders, and I've posted the results on youtube for you all to see big grin

You can contact me through these forums or on XBL if you're looking to PvP or for some Jolly-Cooperation Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video) 639795459
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video) Empty Re: Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video)

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 pm

great video I dont do flips but great work at dealing with those gankers
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video) Empty Re: Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video)

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Classic! The Host in Stone Armor trying to parry and riposte a volley from your Avelyn! lol
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

That last fight against the stone knight with the bandit knife?
    I've fought him before... a lot, and I have never had him flask, gank, etc against me. What did you do to piss him off?
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Rynn wrote:That last fight against the stone knight with the bandit knife?
    I've fought him before... a lot, and I have never had him flask, gank, etc against me. What did you do to piss him off?

I invaded while he was in a 1v1 with a Red Phantom, so I stood off in the sidelines while I waited for him to finish up his fight. Throughout his fight with the red phantom he was spamming WoG (even hit me a few times).
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm

I used to use a Chaos G. Halberd but it's not too effective against the gank at high levels, it leaves you too open when the host and phantom are fishing, and most people have such high fire defense that it never reaches great levels of damage despite its AR.

Out of the ganks you fought in that video, I didn't really see any HR fishing, only one Twop spam, only one MLGS, and some mid roll to boot. None of the gankers were that high level either (besides the stone knight), and they mostly tried to come straight at you rather than fish and spam cheap things. It actually seems quite tame compared to what I usually see in the forest
    Ciledaknuf
    Ciledaknuf
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ciledaknuf Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I agree with Ghadis. Those gankers suck at ganking!

... not necessarily a bad thing

Cool vid. Like the music.
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to consider all the things you guys have suggested. Hopefully they'll bring about some improvements in the next video. Darkroot Garden Documentation (Video) 639795459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm