Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form

jsd201
    jsd201

Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form Empty Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form

Post by jsd201 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Afternoon,

I've just created a new build, which i'm making as a low level (for me anyway!) dragon build (I will not be using any glitches associated with this covenant).

I'm currently earning scales to get the dragon torso stone, and I know that it increases the power of unarmed attacked. I was just curious as to whether unarmed dragon body fist attacks are stronger than if I used the Dragon Bone Fist weapon, as i'm unsure whether to up my strength to 20 to be able to wield this.

Any help is appreciated!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form Empty Re: Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form

Post by Rynn Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 pm

They are stronger... but the attack is much slower!
    jsd201
    jsd201

Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form Empty Re: Dragon Bone Fist vs unarmed full dragon form

Post by jsd201 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Ah ok, thanks.

I might just try making the Dragon Bone Fist to get a feel for both and see which I prefer - probably wouldn't use the Core of an Iron Golem for anything else anyway really!

Thanks again!
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Remember that you have to dual wield them. It doesn't just look right if you have only one of them. winking
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 pm

The AR of Dragon Claws is 400, just so you can compare the effectiveness. They get extra buff from Dragon's Roar and their moveset is terrible, but they have extra critical damage

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:24 am