Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

had some really great duels on xbox live today

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

had some really great duels on xbox live today Empty had some really great duels on xbox live today

Post by ninjashifty Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 pm

So I'm gravelording in the Avina garden area and had a lot of people invade me and 70% of them have been fair duels (I classify a fair duel as to people that bow before the duel). I had one guy invade and while I was dueling another guy, the invader then first invader helps me kill the second guy because he was trying to gank me. Afterwards we go back and finish our duel. Then another guy invades and he helps me kill him too.

Another time I had two people invade me and one waited for me to kill the first and then I dueled the second guy and killed him. I message them both and gave them both positive feedback on xbox live.

My dueling skills have gotten so much better, I have all these souls and don't know what to do with them. I'm already SL130 and don't want to go any higher than that but I have like 880k souls. What should I do with them?
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

had some really great duels on xbox live today Empty Re: had some really great duels on xbox live today

Post by Pesth Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 pm

starting buying consumables and arrows big grin then if you want to try a new build with your char you dont need to grind for then
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

had some really great duels on xbox live today Empty Re: had some really great duels on xbox live today

Post by ninjashifty Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

i have a character that has pretty much everything I need for new builds. But I think I might need more lightning bolts. Not a lot of people expect me to whip out a lightning cross bow in the middle of a battle.

Also, most invasions I get give me about 50k souls per kill. I've never got that many while invading, usually about 4 or 5k. Does this mean people are higher level than me?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 5:33 pm