Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

(resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath

suleo

(resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath Empty (resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath

Post by suleo Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:36 pm

I've been trying to cut off his tail for a while now to no avail, so if someone could spare a Moonlight Greatsword, or help me cut off the tail, it would be great.

XBL tag: suleo

Last edited by suleo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lil Bits n Stuf
    Lil Bits n Stuf

(resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath Empty Re: (resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath

Post by Lil Bits n Stuf Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey there. I don't currently know if I have a SL60 or not, but I can make a guy and get him there fast. Xbox tag is my forum name, so add me and I'll be on in a bit.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath Empty Re: (resolved) SL60 looking for MLGS or help with Seath

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

I only have 1 sword, sorry, but what i usually do to get it is stay behind seath the entire time and only cut his tail when you get the chance. It might take most of his health for the tail to fall off but it is possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm