Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Uparkaam
Nightmare Moon
Eudaemonium
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Juutas
10 posters

New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers)

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers) Empty New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers)

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:03 am

I found these 3 totally badass songs on Youtube that don't really sound that Dark Souls.

Legit?

Lord's Blade Ciaran:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7j95hz0a4w&feature=plcp

Hawkeye Gough:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYz-QQ2TZwQ&feature=relmfu

Artorias of the abyss:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygS3ySYcFgA&feature=relmfu
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers) Empty Re: New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers)

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 am

Ciaran sounds possible. Gough I dont feel fits. But god damn is Artorias's perfect. SO despite the fact he only has these 3 vids Im inclined to believe him.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers) Empty Re: New Dark Souls songs on youtube? (possible spoilers)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 am

I WANT TO MEET CIARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY FAVOURITE OF ALL THE KNIGHTS!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:15 am

What if she uses magic?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 am

Yeah I'm sceptical too since these songs don't have that Dark Souls-feel to them (except the Artorias's song). Really good tunes though.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 am

DoughGuy wrote:What if she uses magic?

I'll over look it and take on a mindset akin to Letos after he meets Yvette as oppose to my old templar ways.
    Eudaemonium

Post by Eudaemonium Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 am

Sadly, these are all tunes from the game Nier put through some kind of filter, so not from Dark Souls at all. I own the OST, which is amazing btw, so I know these songs pretty well.

The one purporting to be Artorias' theme is Cold Steel Coffin, "Gough's" is The Dark Colossus Destroys All. "Ciaran's" I can't place, but it is definitely from Nier (it has the signiature chant). It might be a mix of two different songs.

Links to the Original Songs:

Cold Steel Coffin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMf-kDeAYCY

The Dark Colossus Destroys All: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDI4GZMVF0
    Nightmare Moon
    Nightmare Moon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Nightmare Moon Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 am

I love Artorias' theme happy the other two dont really fit into Dark Souls that much. At least for me anyway
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:41 am

Nightmare Moon wrote:I love Artorias' theme happy the other two dont really fit into Dark Souls that much. At least for me anyway

Read the post above you silly
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Eudaemonium wrote:Sadly, these are all tunes from the game Nier put through some kind of filter, so not from Dark Souls at all. I own the OST, which is amazing btw, so I know these songs pretty well.

The one purporting to be Artorias' theme is Cold Steel Coffin, "Gough's" is The Dark Colossus Destroys All. "Ciaran's" I can't place, but it is definitely from Nier (it has the signiature chant). It might be a mix of two different songs.

Links to the Original Songs:

Cold Steel Coffin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMf-kDeAYCY

The Dark Colossus Destroys All: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDI4GZMVF0

Thank you for clearing this out for us. Those songs didn't sound like Dark Souls so it wasn't that much of a suprise.
    Nightmare Moon
    Nightmare Moon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Nightmare Moon Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Im sorry happy I wasnt paying attention
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Ahhh~~NieR~~now that was among one of my favorite games this generation. Interesting how, much like Dark Souls, you also have to play through NieR more than once to get the best out of it.

I remember myself listening to the "Shadowlord" track (the one CrimsonKn1ghts used for Lord's Blade Ciaran) every single day. It's simply is that awesome.
    OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinBro Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

The songs are from NieR, a severely underrated game.
    Lazarus the Lordslayer

Post by Lazarus the Lordslayer Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 pm

To clarify if anyone is still wondering, the theme that was used for Lordsblade Ciaran was the original version of Shadowlord, also in the NieR track. Hope this helps.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Don't like how he/she got away with it. He/she kept it quiet by limiting the comments that could get in. So all the way from July and August they were able to lie to the viewers saying this was the OST (and he/she KNEW, because all comments relating to it being fake were kept quiet) then when the PC comes out, adds in "should have been" like, "I didn't know". Annoying really.

Would dislike just because the whole thing is a lie. A planned scheme on top of that. Music is pure awesome however.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 am