Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ICEFANG
tofucactaur
6 posters

terrible night

tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

terrible night Empty terrible night

Post by tofucactaur Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

ugggh...its 3:30 am and I have been PVPing with my unfinished battlemage in the Burg....I was hoping to get her to lvl 120 but instead I got decimated all night....it was painful....I played terribly...
    and to top it off the were a group of gankers pulling out all the tricks in the a**hole book....
    lame times
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

terrible night Empty Re: terrible night

Post by ICEFANG Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm

"Unfinished" don't sweat it.

I was in Anor Londo with my unfinished, egghead with a little pyromancy characters. I prefer to level everything else up, then VIT, so this guy invades me, lagstabs me with a Lightning Zweihander, and Hornets Ring, and then messages me saying that, "ur weak" I said, whats your level? And he responded with, "An evil 140". I laughed and asked him back, "wth do you mean with evil? I'm a level 55, congrats on your victory". The whole time, he keeps telling me that my lightning defense is too low, like that's the problem.

Later, after finishing it, he invades me again, I decimate him, at LEVEL 80! All I said to him was, "ur weak." Then I beat him 4 more times effortlessly until he stops all together.

If you're not finished, then you're not finished, I never even worry about those losses.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm

We all have nights like this. I gave up playing for a whole week after I died at the exact same moment as the Stray Demon in the Undead Asylum, so all I got was humanity and souls, no slab. I was so disheartened, I needed that slab. Guess what though, I'm back, so my advice is just keep on truckin'.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 pm

It happens dude, just stay calm and keep trying. Every night is different. I had times before where i didnt think i would win anything, but i did and it restored my hope.
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

cheers guys!
    Nightmare Moon
    Nightmare Moon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Nightmare Moon Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:39 am

Sounds like the usual for me lol. Im not that great at pvp.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 am

ICEFANG wrote:"Unfinished" don't sweat it.

I was in Anor Londo with my unfinished, egghead with a little pyromancy characters. I prefer to level everything else up, then VIT, so this guy invades me, lagstabs me with a Lightning Zweihander, and Hornets Ring, and then messages me saying that, "ur weak" I said, whats your level? And he responded with, "An evil 140". I laughed and asked him back, "wth do you mean with evil? I'm a level 55, congrats on your victory". The whole time, he keeps telling me that my lightning defense is too low, like that's the problem.

Later, after finishing it, he invades me again, I decimate him, at LEVEL 80! All I said to him was, "ur weak." Then I beat him 4 more times effortlessly until he stops all together.

If you're not finished, then you're not finished, I never even worry about those losses.

nicely done mate happy sounds like an a hole of note, glad you taught him a lesson!

things take time, at least it was not some idiot like above invading you or pvping against happy take it on the chin and forget about it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:37 pm