Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Shkar
User
crunchynumber
_xXAchillesXx_
BackwardsBaboon
RagingDragon_69
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
NR-K
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
RaynexFall
Vadislov
Federally
18 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:00 pm

blah sorry guys i wasn't able to make it yesterday, i would have, had i not been so tired i slept from 7pm yesterday evening to 1pm today... i also had D&D yesterday, and blah blah blah... so yeah... wish i could have been there, i'll try not to scedule D&D on tour days again, but of course i may not have the choice... so good GL'ing to you all, have fun and i hope i can join in.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Brokewilly wrote:@Ziko - great pics bro Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 6 945058907 . Hopefully someone is recording some of the matches . I can't wait to watch them.

May Nito's misery spread far and wide!! twisted

haha thanks Bro-ke .,

It was the best i could do , unfortunately I couldn't get more then 2 GL signs in the picture at once. :cyclops:

I really hope to catch some elusive black phantoms on tape next time :evil:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay guys i'm building the new thread, it is here https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t9200-gravesworn-servants-of-the-first-thread-2#192167 I will be asking a mod to close this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 am