Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only)

VaskoS

Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only) Empty Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only)

Post by VaskoS Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone could mule me for some pvp items such a divine blessing, green blossom, humanity, gold pine.

if anyone can help me out, i might have something you want in return

Last edited by BaalDS on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed PSN)
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only) Empty Re: Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only)

Post by shagtheturtle Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I think a filter for the word/s mule/muling should be put into place, changing them to "lock this thread please, im a lazy sob who can't play a game without cheating, and I just want to troll new people so I can boost my seriously diminished ego!"

Nobody is going to help you with that here buddy. Earn your stuff legitly, or perhaps have something to offer as a trade for a REASONABLE amount of items. It really isn't that difficult to acquire items in this game. Good luck.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only) Empty Re: Muleing help please, all kinds of SL's (PS3 Only)

Post by Baal-Avatar Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am

Requesting muling is not allowed on this site. This thread is locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm