Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
befowler
kettpower
Rifter7
DarkW17
VeranoChico
Glutebrah
reim0027
TehInfamousAmos
cloudyeki
Phantasmio
Slarg232
Tristan
FruitPunchNinja
Tolvo
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Juutas
WyrmHero
21 posters

A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths

Poll

Do you like to be indicted?

[ 24 ]
    A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [89%] 
    [ 3 ]
    A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 27
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 Empty Re: A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 pm

I have almost matched the hackers scores for the Book of Chaos silly I am still in the top 100 silly I am a few 1000 behind them but I will eventually catch up - that is from playing legitimately on my AoV and I get indicted frequently on there and then complemented. I tend to drop an indictment sometimes on the bridges in the catacombs - the fools loot it and then fall to their doom silly They seem to enjoy the occurance though - possibly brings a bit of amusement to their day from the cookie cutter builds.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 Empty Re: A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm sometimes undecided if indicting or not. I feel like not indicting could get them mad because maybe the would want to increase their score. At the same time, I want to indict them for invading them at a later time as Darkmoon and get my revenge. twisted A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 3799246625
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 pm

I only indict people if I have had a good match that was fun with them - that way the people that want to get you angry who don't deserve them will get mad when you don't give them any.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm going to have to say . . . hell yes. That means more PvP action for me.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm

i like getting indicted because it means i really rustled their jimmies.
    VeranoChico
    VeranoChico
    Casual
    Casual

Post by VeranoChico Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 pm

It gives me pleasure to see that message when I beat another player.

They recognize that I'm a dangerous person that needs to be put down by the law.
    You cops can't stop me, I'm a cold killer!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!

But not for some silly book...more so because I take great pleasure in knowing the only reason they are indicting me....is because they are dead twisted

How I crave there humanity...........
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 am

Why doesn't anyone submit votes on poll?
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:32 am

indictments don't matter.
    if you want to get invaded by darkmoon's kill their boss and you'll have perma sin.
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 am

yes i like being indicted. it just happens not that often to me. but i don't see the botg as a leaderboard. it's funny to see how many ppl use bb-glitch, when they appear serveral times on the list with almost indentical scores. i'm on ps3 by the way.

i like to play as darkmoon too, so i think it's important to keep pvp going. that's also the reason why i usually always indict others when invaded. there may be exceptions like ppl playing completely cheap and invading with lighting weapons in lower levels but usually i indict.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

Book of the guilty is great for helping us coop loving sunbro folks get a cheat sheet on our opponents in high invasion areas where you're likely to run into folks high on the list. The fact that it shows you a fairly recent snapshot of their spells, gear, and even HP is priceless when they invade and think they can surprise us with a spell or offhand weapon. I encourage folks to indict killers even if they seem to like it for ranking purposes, because some of us are paying attention on the back end.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 pm

I fought the top player of the BotG...he beat me to death while i was bowing. Juutas is right. Just a troll. A question to all you despicable Darkwraiths - Page 2 3358384175
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:12 pm

The book is not "broken" on XBOX.....sure there are a handful of hackers, but they are fully exposed, (999999 hp, stamina, end, etc. Or every stat at 99 but still being listed as level 1 etc). And honestly in the top 50 there are only about 3 or 4 of them.....

....I am in the top 50 with my level 80 Tomb invader. I love being indicted, lol.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm

I voted, and yes, I love getting indicted. It means they want you dead, which equals more pvp for me against my bane, the Darkmoon Blades.

Also, the top 100 of ps3 may be cheaters but that doesn't change the fact that I like to see my rank on the list. Legit Darkwraiths know that we have not hacked,modded, or dropped indictments to noob players. All of our indictments are true and thus, it brings pride to see ourselves on that list. I remember when I wasn't even on it so I know that I am making progress sapping humanity from the lives of the damned.

Sidenote: I encountered the number 15 player at the time (4 weeks ago) in Anor Londo. He used 2 divine blessings due to the fact I was destroying him. Once I tried to heal he hornet backstabbed me to death. I messaged him, and he bragged about being number 15, so basically I agree that they cheat to get that high on the list. I did not indict him either lol
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 am

lordgodofhell wrote:Legit Darkwraiths know that we have not hacked,modded, or dropped indictments to noob players. All of our indictments are true and thus, it brings pride to see ourselves on that list. I remember when I wasn't even on it so I know that I am making progress sapping humanity from the lives of the damned.

^This.

happy

....also, as a related side note, I have literally never indicted anyone.

I have just never been able to bring myself to do it. If it was a good, (and/or "honorable") fight I don't want the invader to think I am upset, and if it was a tool/troll I don't want to give them the satisfaction.....

....weird, since I always feel a little tinge of disappointment when I kill a host and don't get indicted.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 am

Exactly, I feel the same way. I'm being invaded by dedicated troll Darkwraiths and I'm not giving them the satisfaction of indictment.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

I usually indict just because I'm a Darkmoon. Honestly...our PvP time is horrible so indict to promote more PvP! Everyone wins!

......okay maybe not the invader as we all know he will die a very painful and savage death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am