Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souvenir of Reprisal needed, gift or trade. I need 10, my game glitched as I already had the talisman as a friend gifted me the damn thing, I now have to start over.

DarthMcFaiger

Souvenir of Reprisal needed, gift or trade. I need 10, my game glitched as I already had the talisman as a friend gifted me the damn thing, I now have to start over. Empty Souvenir of Reprisal needed, gift or trade. I need 10, my game glitched as I already had the talisman as a friend gifted me the damn thing, I now have to start over.

Post by DarthMcFaiger Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 am

Ok, I'm on NG++, Soul Level 139, just returned from beating O & S and I am a Darkmoon Blade. I have given Gwyndolin 2 souvenirs as that is all I had, I can't really be bothered to invade with my blue eye orb so I would appreciate some kind person to possibly donate me 8 souvenirs. I just want the miracle you are given as that is the last thing I need and I will 1000 point the game. I am on Xbox and my tag is DarthMcFaiger, add me or message me if you are willing to trade of gift. I have 4 large titanite, 15 green shards, 1 blue chunk, 9 red chunks,1 white chunk and 1 dragon scale on me that I don't want or need. Might not sound like much but you can have whatever from that list in exchange for 8 souvenirs of reprisal.

Last edited by DarthMcFaiger on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DarthMcFaiger

Souvenir of Reprisal needed, gift or trade. I need 10, my game glitched as I already had the talisman as a friend gifted me the damn thing, I now have to start over. Empty Re: Souvenir of Reprisal needed, gift or trade. I need 10, my game glitched as I already had the talisman as a friend gifted me the damn thing, I now have to start over.

Post by DarthMcFaiger Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Ok, now I need 4 more souvenirs.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 am