Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Carphil
sids09
Whknight
JY4answer
Liff Daddy
User
Serious_Much
DxV04
meridam99
13 posters

Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow thats one tough merchant!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Carphil wrote:Wow thats one tough merchant!
    That toon is part time merchant part time pvp and fightclub so lvl 120, 8 toons work in the store most pvp winking
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

meridam99 wrote:I forgot the best part...I was trying to drop the red sign down and couldn't so I dropped my white sign down. If it had worked, I might have taken maneater out by accident.
    And for the record, the best part was the perfectly timed shrug we gave each other lol Shrug
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Should be in Youtube
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:32 pm

ive done a few one shot with my flaming silver knight sword they kept rolling away so run slice and dead muhahaha had a nice BBQ
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    meridam99 wrote:I forgot the best part...I was trying to drop the red sign down and couldn't so I dropped my white sign down. If it had worked, I might have taken maneater out by accident.
    And for the record, the best part was the perfectly timed shrug we gave each other lol Can't believe this happened to me and Maneater_Mildred - Page 2 3358384175

Then I was Black Crystalled, I was hoping to get invaded again!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry had to get another toon out to hand out some gear. No time to play sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:53 pm