Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Wade_Wilson
bloodpixel
6 posters

Youtube commenters I hate the most

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Youtube commenters I hate the most Empty Youtube commenters I hate the most

Post by bloodpixel Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

1. Thumbs up whores.

Lets face it, everyone wants to get top comment. It's the goal of almost every commenter ever. Sometimes you see people try too hard and you smirk. But then there are these assholes who make it so painfully obvious that they want to get thumbs up that they put in "thumbs up if your agree!" Stop that right now. What's even worse is people who actually thumb them up. No.

2. "Click this comment to show an adventure!"

The show comment button is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to youtube. You can actually see who people are talking to. Unfortunately this gave a rise to another group of ****. It was amusing the first time someone did this, but not anymore.

3. 97 people who dislike this are ______

This one is probably as old as time itself. You see these on youtube all the goddamn time, and you wonder why people thumbs this crap up. Listen, I don't give a damn if someone doesn't like it or if they are a hater. Try to come up with something original for once. Oh wait.

4.The racist.

The internet has done some wonders for racism. This person probably never says anything out in the real world but when he gets that computer booted up this guy starts typing racist crap so fast that he probably burned 40 keyboards in a month.

5. Bots
    No. Just no.

6. COD kid.
    Everyone's met them before. They think COD is the greatest game to ever grace the planet Earth. They believe that they know everything about guns and about how "shotguns are useless beyond 10 feet." They make sure to let you know how bad every single video game sucks compared to their god. If only there was a way to shut them up.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Youtube commenters I hate the most Empty Re: Youtube commenters I hate the most

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

You forgot "Hey guys I know you wont read this but I just started my channel" aka advertisement whores.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Mr. Im not gonna address what he said but im gonna correct his grammer.

Go away no one cares.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:You forgot "Hey guys I know you wont read this but I just started my channel" aka advertisement whores.

As much as I disagree with the principals they use, I can understand why they want to be noticed, so I try to give them all a fair chance when I see them, as long as their comment in appealing or just generally decent.

And Sinisterapathy, those people who argue in roundabout ways really annoy me. I did have a great image on that, but it won't upload properly here.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Wait a minute COD still counts as a video game? I realy began to think its more of a hmmmmm, an organized group of people that do the same thing over and over and get a boner every time they get a 'trick shot'...

I realy realy dislike the idea of promoting war in such a way to a rather young audience, i think it hurts anyone that lost their child or a family member because he/she joind the army at a young age thinking its going to be easy...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Those who feel the need to threaten people that say first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm