Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside)

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside) Empty Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside)

Post by Glutebrah Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 pm

does any one know if the clothe/robe part that hangs down by his legs are part of his chest or leg piece??

http://tinyurl.com/9qghduq

i am planning on that as my new build and wearing the gloves/legs for 56 poise total. but if the legs don't have that clothe/robe addition would most likely be ugly as hell
    TheWarriorBeard
    TheWarriorBeard

Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside) Empty Re: Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside)

Post by TheWarriorBeard Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

It is all part of the chest piece. The only thing the leggings do is make your character's legs look like twigs.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside) Empty Re: Question on Atorias Armor (spoiler video inside)

Post by Glutebrah Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

TheWarriorBeard wrote:It is all part of the chest piece. The only thing the leggings do is make your character's legs look like twigs.

thanks, looks like i wont be wearing them then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:54 pm