Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Carphil
Rin
Liff Daddy
Herbo
Yesuurd
strangejoy
Doelker
Serious_Much
Blazefury
Tolvo
Midgar
Akatik
gammlesvarte
17 posters

SIGHT arghhh not agian

gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

SIGHT arghhh not agian - Page 2 Empty Re: SIGHT arghhh not agian

Post by gammlesvarte Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Yesuurd wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:how the hell can people have over 1mil souls wth give them to me..i almost cryed when i lost 50k

I would if I could my friend...I have some of them inventory souls if you want them but what level are you?
    Maybe we can speak to maneater mildred to see how I can get them to you....

im soullvl 51 or 52 cant remeber now as im taking a break from darksouls for some houers after getting my butt whoped alot now
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm extremely careful so the worst damage I've done was losing 60k and about 3 or 4 humanity. Whenever I die recovering my bloodstain is top priority.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

lol 1 time after i finished farming souls to lv my lv 100 to 150 so i could help my friend i was like why not do my chaos weapon trophy so i went to the toomb but remembered i dident get vermos to brake the wall on ng++++ so iv got killed by the spinny skeletons then when i went to gt it back i got gliched into the ground n the skeletons somehow killed me by hitting my head i lost 4mil souls n 78 humanity...
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Rin wrote:lol 1 time after i finished farming souls to lv my lv 100 to 150 so i could help my friend i was like why not do my chaos weapon trophy so i went to the toomb but remembered i dident get vermos to brake the wall on ng++++ so iv got killed by the spinny skeletons then when i went to gt it back i got gliched into the ground n the skeletons somehow killed me by hitting my head i lost 4mil souls n 78 humanity...

4 MIL omg how do you people manage to farm that much i get top 60k and then i been farming whole day in the garden or some other area...but then i also farm alot in safe areas i know i wont die...but it happens from time to time that i die and lose it all
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Ring of sacrifice FTW
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

dam im starting to like to hang around the forums more then pplay dark souls its so much nice people in here
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

same here. i always carry rings of sacrifice though so i've never lost more than 10,000 souls. you can buy like 8 from oswald the pardoner.
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by deathsdragon Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 pm

gammlesvarte wrote:
    Rin wrote:lol 1 time after i finished farming souls to lv my lv 100 to 150 so i could help my friend i was like why not do my chaos weapon trophy so i went to the toomb but remembered i dident get vermos to brake the wall on ng++++ so iv got killed by the spinny skeletons then when i went to gt it back i got gliched into the ground n the skeletons somehow killed me by hitting my head i lost 4mil souls n 78 humanity...

4 MIL omg how do you people manage to farm that much i get top 60k and then i been farming whole day in the garden or some other area...but then i also farm alot in safe areas i know i wont die...but it happens from time to time that i die and lose it all

Can't speak for them but most my souls are from Pvp managed about 3mill Souls yesterday from less than an hour at the Kiln.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

I've had my first taste of PvP in NG, it's safe to say as soon as I get past O&S, I'm going Hollow for quite some time. sad
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

deathsdragon wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:

Can't speak for them but most my souls are from Pvp managed about 3mill Souls yesterday from less than an hour at the Kiln.

Don't know how you manage that unless you're extremely high level. I get 50k off of most PvP kills at Klin.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

I just lost another 800K at Klin, I died PvPing, chased the guy across the bridge and died there. Then as I was going back to grab my souls I was lighting a cigarette and holding the toggle down to walk. I walked into the white abyss and died lol.
    Katakato
    Katakato
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Katakato Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am

gammlesvarte wrote:dam it dam it dam it....

i just lost 50k souls reading forums and got sayed and when trying to collect my bloodstain i died again and also 20 humanity

That's nothing, most that i lost was 15 million souls & 99 humanity running up that stupid bridge in Anor Londo that takes you to the room above the Painted guardians...the camera twitched while i was passing the 2 pillars & my character just turned right & fell :evil:
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by deathsdragon Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Midgar wrote:
    Don't know how you manage that unless you're extremely high level. I get 50k off of most PvP kills at Klin.

I'm currently SL 203, with plans to stop around 250
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Guys, I lost 99 humanity because I forgot to find my bloodstain after an invasion.

2 days of PvPing later, at 99 again! SIGHT arghhh not agian - Page 2 3207319737
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

dam you all cheez i can spend houers and houers to just get 50-80k souls but then im also on my ng and havent got so far in to game yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:59 am