Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
zzombieboy
dianaduh
kramage
Ghadis_God
Tristan
reim0027
Rifter7
cloudyeki
WyrmHero
RANT
Forum Pirate
RedderAI
16 posters

My Fighting Style - Fair or Unfair

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

My Fighting Style - Fair or Unfair - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fighting Style - Fair or Unfair

Post by Spurgun Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:29 pm

^Or hacking.

The only thing i hate except for that is when they run away to the mobs (i mostly host) and heal. Or they just stay beside the mobs, waiting for you.
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

My Fighting Style - Fair or Unfair - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fighting Style - Fair or Unfair

Post by roanispe Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I agree with Martyrs' that glitching in PvP, and ganking are the only things that should be called unfair PvP. However, simply because it's unfair, doesn't mean it does not have its place in the game. While doing glitches during a match is something abhorrent, in my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with using them outside of it so long as it's understood that it's sacrificing part of the game play to expedite being able to play another.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

I'd say your build doesn't deserve to be punished by a BS, but it could be punished by a spear. In that I mean, there are builds that should get punished by a BS. And that is strength builds with slow weapons. Do a jumping attack and miss? Sure a BS. But if you're using a fast weapon should you be punished for ever pressing R1? I'd say no, you weren't punished they just felt like killing you in that manner. It's my way of viewing that. They didn't punish you for a mistake, since your fighting style didn't really have a weakness in that regard. They just decided to kill you that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:21 am