Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ZIOix
RKL1818
jaykim39
reim0027
nsane32
Emergence
10 posters

Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure Empty Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure

Post by Emergence Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Once a co-op or trade request has been completed please edit the thread topic and add the word "Resolved" to notify the community that the request has been taken care of. We will then lock the thread from new replies. This will help reduce the clutter and point players towards open requests, saving everyone lots of time. Also, don't forget some + rep for the person who helped you in this harsh world! Thanks in advance!

Example:

"Need co-op help 4 Kings PSN SL113 RESOLVED"

"Trade for Slab XBL SL67 RESOLVED"

Last edited by Emergence on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure Empty Re: Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure

Post by nsane32 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm

trade for bass set how to get it resolved
    reim0027
    reim0027

Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure Empty Re: Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure

Post by reim0027 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:16 pm

I can help with trades.

As long as you are within coop range of 60, I can also help with levels like Anor Londo and New Londo Ruins.
    jaykim39

Trade and Player Help Wrap-Up Procedure Empty need knights honour and special weapons

Post by jaykim39 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 am

i am currently looking for people who r willing to let me hold their (raw, crystal ect weapon), i am currently stuck in anor londo and i am about ready to give in. also i am looking for help in getting 5 more sunlight medals so i can get the sunlight conevant miracle. i am soul level 150.

my system is ps3 and my id is ShinbozuSamurai

also if anyone has knights honour would it be okay to also hold those weapons
    RKL1818

Post by RKL1818 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 am

I need the Darkmoon Seance Ring, willing to trade whatever you need for it.

SL 93

Xbox360 x Phoenix18 x Resolved
    ZIOix
    ZIOix

Post by ZIOix Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

i need help in some few rare weapons:

Stone Greatshield
    Channeler's Trident
    Silver Knight Spear
    Silver Knight Straight Sword

My iD: UltimateZio
    My SL 125
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Guys you arent meant to post trade requests here. You ar emeant to make treads abut them, then use this threads info when you get your stuff.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 am

This thread should probably be locked actually. Though, if you guys wouldn't mind I'd like to help in writing a bit more of an in depth how to, for using this section.
    Lickingodliness
    Lickingodliness

Post by Lickingodliness Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Would like to post this here since there is no where else that I can find.

Do NOT trade with CHICKENBONETOM on PSN.

He took a Moonlight Greatsword from me and never gave me what he was supposed to give me.

Watch out for this guy.
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Is there a thread for how to properly post on this section of the forum? I just find that there is bit of an issue in many of the posts that show up looking for trades an co-op. First, everyone posts their gamertag, so that's great. Next, most people post whether they are PSN, XBL, or PC, so that's fine. Then, some people forget to post their Soul Level, which is a huge problem. Finally, I almost never see people post their NAT type. This can be a huge problem, especially with limitations on people with moderate and strict NAT types. I would hate to try for an hour to connect with someone who later reveals that they are on a moderate NAT type (because I am on a strict NAT and thus cannot communicate with them).

In summary, people who post requests for trades and co-op should post:
    - PSN/XBL/PC
    - Gamertag
    - Soul Level
    - NAT Type

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:08 am