Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In need of Titanic

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

In need of Titanic Empty In need of Titanic

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 pm

I mean I like James Cameron films because his cinematography is good (on a personal level and because it is solid in how it depicts the films he directs) but Titanic has to be one of my favourite movies of all time.

It has a good sound track, is reasonably well scripted, unqiue in how its timeline plays out, and with Leo and Kate Winslet its already is a well acted film.

Why am I bringing this up? Well started listening to a Zelda Violin Melody thingy and then moved on to watch the Titanic one. Was really well played so....

Im going to go and get the movie today. Its missing from my collection of classics.

Some Like it Hot, God Father 1,2,3, Kelly's Heroes, the collected works of Alfred Hitchcock, Silence of the Lambs, Zulu, Zulu Dawn, the list goes on.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

In need of Titanic Empty Re: In need of Titanic

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 am

I recently watched Se7en and the Hannibal trilogy again , a couple of months ago with my girlfriend , good times big grin

I recently started looking for good Asian horror/thriller movies and I really appreciated watching the 2002 ''Gin Gwai'' by the Pang Brothers.

It was really good , and I didn't expect for it to be so moving and emotional.