Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BARZOHD-
AASnoopy
6 posters

PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul

AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul Empty PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul

Post by AASnoopy Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Gamertag-AASnoopy for PS3

PS3tag-AASnoopy

I would like to trade some for a fursysword, or Quelaags soul I have a lot of tradeable items. My soul level is 710.

Last edited by AASnoopy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul Empty Re: PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Well, iv got 3 so im ready to send one your way. What items are u willing to part with?
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul Empty Re: PS3-Would like Furysword or Quelaags Soul

Post by AASnoopy Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Just about anything like I have a lot of titantes of all kinds, and if you have the dragon slayer bow I have 999 arrows for it that sound good, I know they are expensive. Anything in paticular you'd like? I'm new to this trading stuff I'm not sure how it works does one of us just summon the other one to our worlds and drop the items?
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm really aiming for a dragon bone fist. But if you do not have that then demon titanite or dragon scales will work.
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

Post by AASnoopy Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

I think I have 10 demon titanite and would happily trade them for the furrysword, how does trading work? Are you close enough to my level to join my world?
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll just use the red soapstone to get into your workd
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

sl 710 ????

Can you confirm as I have a spare soul.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 am

Is noone going to address the elephant in the room? Ok I will.

SL 710? Don't mean to be a jerk, can't you just sneeze on her and get her soul?

Secondly, you want to PVP?
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 am

I pointed @ the elephant too silly

I just assumed it was a typo
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

Post by AASnoopy Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 am

It is not a typo. And Quelaag has been dead for awhile took about 3 hits, but I used her soul and don't feel like waiting till my next playthrough to get it again. I've heard the furrysword is good for speed and damage. Right now I'm using a plus 5 Dragon great sword which is awesome but has no param bonus and is very slow.
    And for your confirmation here-
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/196/darksoulsu.jpg/
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 am

Dragon Head Glitch, I stopped at 666, there was no point in leveling at a certain point, it doesn't raise your stats further.
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

Post by AASnoopy Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 am

Dragon head glitch is right. Sorry if anyone thinks that ruins the game. But I already had made one character without got to like soul level 107 with leveling up by killing the hunters and had just gotten the lord vessel when I decided to start over and use the glitch. I have two reasons for doing it one I was very upset when I got Smoughs armor(the best armor appartently) and saw it made me look like a sumo wrestler the best armor in a game should be cool looking not a fat suit. Reason 2 is simple i taped my button while using the glitch went to bed got up and saw it stopped at 999999999 million, 1 shy of a billion this still did not max me out i had to make about another 800000000 million any game that asks you to earn almost 2 billion souls I have no problem glitching because its next to impossible to do. I don't use it to kill other players(i've never pvpd) or be unfair, I use to make my game play more enjoyable and I bought the game to get enjoyment out of it.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 am

I don't even use my 666 to be honest, I wanted to invade in the forest since there's no level cap but it'd be quite boring in a way, haven't used him since I got him there lol. Argh?! Tape?! Why didn't I think of that?! I kept thinking about heavy objects to put on the button, I leaned my PS3 on the button in the end haha
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

AASnoopy wrote:It is not a typo. And Quelaag has been dead for awhile took about 3 hits, but I used her soul and don't feel like waiting till my next playthrough to get it again. I've heard the furrysword is good for speed and damage. Right now I'm using a plus 5 Dragon great sword which is awesome but has no param bonus and is very slow.
    And for your confirmation here-
    [url=https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/196/darksoulsu.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/196/darksoulsu.jpg/[/quote[/url]]

With your stats you should be wielding either Grant or Greatsword of Artorias. Fury is sword is a great weapon, but for around SL 60 as it scales with Humanity primarily (does scale with Dex too, but not as much as Humanity).

Check out this site and pop in your stats and you will see what the best weapons for your SL are.

https://sites.google.com/site/darksoulstats/dark-souls-calculators

AASnoopy wrote: I have two reasons for doing it one I was very upset when I got Smoughs armor(the best armor appartently) and saw it made me look like a sumo wrestler the best armor in a game should be cool looking not a fat suit.

Again, with your stats, there are better armors out there when fully upgraded. Couple of examples IMHO are Havels, Stone (before I get flamed, yes I know you can't upgrade it), Iron Golem, Giant Set, and yes the Black Iron (Yes the Smough armor set has better stats, but I like it because it looks cool). Not saying the smough set is bad (in my opinion it looks like crap and would wear the Catarina set over this)
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

Post by AASnoopy Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

I am wearing havels armor right now, and recently got the black iron set but it still needs to upgraded to be better. I got smoughs in my other account was very disappointed. And the reason I want the furrysword is because I want a quick weapon. So can anyone help me?
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Man I can if nobody else said so before me. Just add me on psn and I'll get u one ASAP.

Psn:BARZOHD-
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm

OP you realise that the game can be easily completed at SL 107 right? Dark Souls in no way requires you to get 2billion souls to beat it. Unless you are at least NG+7 or beyond you shouldn't even need gear to win on your character (go nekked with your bare fists)....I mean...really dude? I'm sorry for being all prickly but...I guess you're having fun which is all that matters right?

Happy Gaming
    AASnoopy
    AASnoopy

Post by AASnoopy Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Oh I know I could have beaten it at 107 I always level myself a lot in games and was planning to go to 200 but I just wanted to have more fun and fun for me is being able to trash my enemies. And no lol fists would not work well even maxed out. And I understand it's not required but who has played dark souls and haven't dreamed of how cool it would be to max out so when I found a way I was about it, I only pvp on my other account the 107 one. I'm just sayin if your into the story mode like I am max out and see how much fun you have lol you still have to fight with skill you can't just take hits like they are nothing not in he higher levels like demon ruins or anor londo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 pm