Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Best place AND level to invade? (I'm 45 and I want to level up, I don't know the PvP hotspots)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Best place AND level to invade? (I'm 45 and I want to level up, I don't know the PvP hotspots) Empty Best place AND level to invade? (I'm 45 and I want to level up, I don't know the PvP hotspots)

Post by ChizFreak Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Title.

I'm 45 right now with my Ciaran build. But I'm already tired of invading in Anor Londo and the Forest all the time. I can mix some Ariamis invasions, but still. I want to level up. But I don't want to be unable to invade. So, please recommend me a higher level to stop on, I have 500k souls so I guess that I can get to 90 or so.

I love this build and I record invasions and upload them to YouTube so I want to be careful when leveling.

Good levels and places for invasions (above 45)? PvP hotspots (level and place)?

Is arena worth a try? I know it's divided from 1-50 and from 51-100 so maybe that's why I have troubles finding (because maybe most people are above 50 and I'm 45) matches there? Best platform to find fast matches?

Thanks in advance.
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Best place AND level to invade? (I'm 45 and I want to level up, I don't know the PvP hotspots) Empty Re: Best place AND level to invade? (I'm 45 and I want to level up, I don't know the PvP hotspots)

Post by TonyDamajer Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 pm

you get alot of invasions next to the oolacile township bonfire if you leave manus alive.
    There were quite some ppl at lvl 120 there waiting for invasions and I had some nice battles with those. I was invading at lvl 85

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm