Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
n0rain
FruitPunchNinja
RANT
Jansports
8 posters

SL99 the begining of the end[spoilers]

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

SL99 the begining of the end[spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: SL99 the begining of the end[spoilers]

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 pm

It is weird, cause that does seem like one of those miracles that should have low req since it seems so melee based.
    n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

SL99 the begining of the end[spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: SL99 the begining of the end[spoilers]

Post by n0rain Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Even so, Magic Barrier may have found a use in pvp.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:My main fear is of 3 gankers with pursuers. That is going to become pretty common i think, its going to get pretty crazy.

one person uses TWOP other uses pursuers. lol
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh wow i didn't even think of that xD. That silver pendant is really going to come in handy, but really thats not all that much of a difference from 1 person using twop, the other shooting a CSS, and the other going for a bs.
    mmghouse
    mmghouse

Post by mmghouse Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 am

If I'm not mistaken, the damage done by pursuers is physical. Or was that reported incorrectly. If so, GMB should only help during pendant spam (in case you eat a CSS). Of course, I am assuming you can use pendant with a self-buff like GMB...I have no clue whether that is the case or not.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 am

I heard that was proven as incorrect, im not sure what kind of dmg it does. I think it might actually be a kind of damage you cant protect against(except with the silver pendant). That seems too OP though, so im probably wrong. I think that the new pyro that people thought did physical damage still does fire damage but its main purpose is that it staggers and breaks guard much faster.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 am

I'm pretty sure th new spells are mostly physical with some magic since the new sorceries are sorceries and the new pyro is pyromancy so it makes sense. I've seen people take a little damage with black flame while tanking it with artorias shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am