Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved*

HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki

Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved* Empty Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved*

Post by HarlotsLoki Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Anyone willing to trade Priscilla's dagger on the PC version of Dark Souls?
    This is for a new character I just made, so I'm looking for someone within the 30-60sl bracket.

I'd be willing to trade a titanite slab for Priscilla's dagger, however I'm open to suggestions if you require a different item.

GFWL; HarlotsLoki

Last edited by HarlotsLoki on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lexa
    Lexa

Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved* Empty Re: Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved*

Post by Lexa Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

I have a SL50 who has it. I can give it to you. I don't need the Slab, however i'm more interested by a Tyn Crystallization Catalyst and the Dragon Crest rings (I can't get them because of my lack of int).
    HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki

Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved* Empty Re: Request; Priscilla's dagger trade (PC) *Resolved*

Post by HarlotsLoki Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm pre sens fortress so the tin crystallization catalyst is out of my reach, I'd be happy to trade you one of the dragon crest rings for the dagger, I can trade you the second dragon crest ring if you'd be willing to part with the brass armour set.

If not, let me know which ring is your preference.
    Lexa
    Lexa

Post by Lexa Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Both rings interest me, so I'm ok to trade the brass armor.
    HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki

Post by HarlotsLoki Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Excellent, I've sent you a friends request on gfwl, give me 5 minutes to farm the money for the second ring and I'll meet you at the undead parish.

Edit; Resolved; Thanks again.
    Lexa
    Lexa

Post by Lexa Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 pm

It was my pleasure happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 am