Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stamina regen and armour

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Stamina regen and armour Empty Stamina regen and armour

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi guys and gals,

I have recently gotten to the point where the slight changes of stamina regen can make big difference in a fight.

I find I can consistently exploit the giant armour's slow stamina regen by constantly making them move, and if their shield is a grass crest, then poking at it will eventually deplete their stamina.

I've started changing my armour to accommodate this increased stamina regen, and have gone with the Elite Knight w. Giant gauntlets + wolf ring for poise.

Are others out there that take stamina regen into consideration? If yes, how do you exploit a lower stamina regen? If no, how do you defend/mitigate slow stamina regen? If your stamina regen is high enough and you don't use grass, what other buffs do you find helpful?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Stamina regen and armour Empty Re: Stamina regen and armour

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

I don't with heavy weapons and I do with light weapons.

To compensate for a potentially lower stamina regen I try to only dodge/block when necessary and parry, bs or cast to punish people attempting to pressure me out of stamina.

I don't exploit slow stamina regen in my opponents, because it just gets me parried or punished.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 am

^That's pretty much on par with the way I play regarding stamina regen. It can be difficult enough at times keeping track of a bar that ACCURATELY displays my own stamina without trying to guess how much stamina the other player may or may not have at a given time.

And like Forum pointed out, attempting to capitalize on a moment you think lends itself to easy offense can just as easily get you punished if you're wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:00 am