Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

need help with silver knight cospvp

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

need help with silver knight cospvp Empty need help with silver knight cospvp

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm

i plan to use the silver knight straight sword effectively but it seems that only able to be done with a buff, i want to keep at sl100 and i want at least a mid roll its going to be difficult to get that going though.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

need help with silver knight cospvp Empty Re: need help with silver knight cospvp

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Silver Knight Cosplay? Take the spear! Sword bust out for fun, but the spear wrecks people currently. Unsure how it'll change in the new game, but the Black Knight weapons are getting a buff, maybe the SIlver knight ones will get one too.

Leo Ring + Silver Spear + Silver Knight shield = hefty damage.

You can always buff with a resin.
    Gods_Twilight
    Gods_Twilight
    Casual
    Casual

need help with silver knight cospvp Empty Re: need help with silver knight cospvp

Post by Gods_Twilight Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8f8hr59

How about this? It has fast roll but doesn't have amazing damage, you could take out the endurance and put more into int or faith to have a better buff and have medium roll, it's up to you. Hope this helps
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

You could drop 10 from END, drop havels, and put in Leo/Hornet/Wolf and equip the spear as well as the sword.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Drop the buffs, go mid roll and throw on the DSB and SKS. Show them how a true silver knight fights!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Haha. True that; the DSB will impact your build, especially it's weight, but its more true to the cosplay.

At a minimum, you need a Silver Knight Shield. Otherwise, to me, you don't look like a Silver knight at all. Reminds me of Eagle Shiled Tarkus.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Or farmer tarkus
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm planning of rolling a SK Spear build at SL 99 for the DLC: Leo ring is your friend, and you're obviously going to want 16 Str and 40 Dex to make the most of the Sk weapons. You're probably going to have to mid roll, and for that, the ring of FaP.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 am

Then ill start on the build I will prepare It for arena pvp in the DLC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:45 am