Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
strangejoy
Carphil
LOLRagezzz
Tolvo
meridam99
deathsdragon
Scudman_Slayer
11 posters

we really need an area for high level PVP

Poll

do you agree?

[ 20 ]
    we really need an area for high level PVP I_vote_lcap95%we really need an area for high level PVP I_vote_rcap [95%] 
    [ 1 ]
    we really need an area for high level PVP I_vote_lcap5%we really need an area for high level PVP I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

we really need an area for high level PVP Empty we really need an area for high level PVP

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 pm

im quite tired of people ***** at me because im high level during pvp

when im pveing i get invaded by a lot of 120
    and im lvl 215 on this toon and i can beat them sometimes (other times they lagstabs and chain backstab me so i got no chance of escaping with the lag)

just on this week i think i got around 15 hate messages saying that i suck for being high level and im grieving and blah blah blah

its quite depressing really seeing as i cannot find anyone thats high level like me anywhere i can only find lvl 120 people :/

is there an area for high level pvp?
    if so please tell me i'd really like to know

im just tired of so much hatemail
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

we really need an area for high level PVP Empty Re: we really need an area for high level PVP

Post by deathsdragon Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm

I'd like an Area for high level Duels, I don't mind farming the farmers in Forest either tho.
    meridam99
    meridam99

we really need an area for high level PVP Empty Re: we really need an area for high level PVP

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Name the place...

My 2 Cents is the Golem Area going into the Crystal Caves...
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 pm

meridam99 wrote:Name the place...

My 2 Cents is the Golem Area going into the Crystal Caves...

that would be a nice area but i think people at lvl 120 can still invade there i think

but as long as i could find high level's there i don't care

Last edited by Scudman_Slayer on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected some writings screw ups of mine)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Maybe that one Giant's little Arena area in Sen's? Not the one that drops rolling boulders or the Firebomb thrower, the Third Giant. That's a nice wide arena like area.
    LOLRagezzz
    LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by LOLRagezzz Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

I was having frequent duels in kiln at 180.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I got invaded at parish in NG++ at level 237, the guy still survived two hits, 500 damage each, he was wearing full giants armor and black knight great axe, so he must had leveled up a lot (darkwraith). I was wondering how long was he waiting to invade someone at parish at such a high level?
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Carphil wrote:I got invaded at parish in NG++ at level 237, the guy still survived two hits, 500 damage each, he was wearing full giants armor and black knight great axe, so he must had leveled up a lot (darkwraith). I was wondering how long was he waiting to invade someone at parish at such a high level?

Maybe not that long. Some SL120s hang out in the burg for organized combat on the landing right beside the bonfire. I don't think they expected to invade someone at SL 237 going through NG++, but that's always a risk for DWs.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Interesting, I killed the gargoyles but I think I will keep some low level bosses alive and see what happens. Maybe I get invaded by a glitcher who will hit me for 100 damage and use black crystal lol
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 pm

having a high lvl arena would be nice as for location the giant in sens would be a good idea
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Here's an example of the place and it's layout, good or bad for you guys?
    https://youtu.be/ZaJXklkF3EM
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

it would be really nice, after you defeat sif that open area would be perfect for dueling. what a waste!
    nhbdy
    nhbdy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by nhbdy Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 pm

I like it and would pvp there on a high level toon (if I ever get the patience to make one...)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Tolvo wrote:Here's an example of the place and it's layout, good or bad for you guys?
    https://youtu.be/ZaJXklkF3EM

OMG dragon with dual smough hammers that looks like an awesome pvp spot
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 pm

*bump*
    Fukahito

Post by Fukahito Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello everyone I am new to the site.. I just wanted to comment on this do to if any of you guys has play Demon's Souls there was multiples pvp levels i use to fight with people one was 100 to 120 the other 150, and the last one i use take part allot was 250SL, due too I was more face to face sword bashing than just fishing for a backstab like most player I have dealt with in Dark Souls SL 100 to 120. Also I did wanted to add that very true about getting invaded. I am SL 225 working my way to 250 do its easy to get Souls just I mainly waste mines lvling up every weapon I pick or armor to max just to see what their stats can be. My Knight/Faith/Pyro build and once in while a random Blue Phantom will invade me or if lucky a red but the end outcome is the same I end up killing them in 2 swing of my sword or to make sure they don't bother me again I just wait for swing to parry them and "riposte" them in a sweet looking 3 hit comnbo for over 2k+ dmg...No I will not bother clearing my sins..lol, plus i like to way for hate mail to come in.. "I do farm Blue Phantoms when I need to upgrade my gear its always 1v1 I don"t have need for 2v1.. my HP & defense high enough I can take 3 backstabs lol oh yeah FYI after SLVL 200 Humanity is useless at 99 Humanity at my lvl only gives 5 points toward my defense...its good to have 30 Humanity for the Curse resistance due to the 4 Kings at NG+++ or higher wil make you want to slam your controller on the wall when you have 3 of those baster on you and freaking Witch Beatrice just got 2 shotted...."Tip If you have the extra souls invest into Greater Magic Protection due to as you go up in NG+ they do less Me-lee and more Magic dmg and with that spell you have 90% dmg reduction lets you sword bash like I do, FIRE & HOLY WEAPONS deal extra dmg.

*I vote for pvp at SL 150, 200 and 250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:17 am