Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Herbo
DxV04
Forum Pirate
Liff Daddy
nsane32
Tolvo
meridam99
strangejoy
gammlesvarte
13 posters

There is so many loosers in dark soul

gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

There is so many loosers in dark soul - Page 2 Empty Re: There is so many loosers in dark soul

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well The Garg's aren't too difficult of a fight, the issue is just killing the first one as fast as you can, because of the second's fire will ruin your day while the first is slashing away at you. Have you attempted them yet?
    no not yet just as a phantom in a other persons game and it was a disaster for both of us
    meridam99
    meridam99

There is so many loosers in dark soul - Page 2 Empty Re: There is so many loosers in dark soul

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Let me know when you are usually on and I will try to jump on and help you.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Just sent a PM asking the same.

Hey, I was helping them first! Back off, there's only enough room in a world for one Phantom!

Last edited by Tolvo on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a Stupid Joke)
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Every game that features an online component will submit to rules #13 and #28 of the Internet (per the list on Urban Dictionary).
    #13: Nothing is Sacred
    #28: There will always be more f--- up s--- than what you just saw

Does it mean we have to enjoy exploit/hack/griefer activity? No sir. My solution has always been to either form up with people that I know are decent and fun to play with. Or force myself to laugh and take it all as a game (impossible from time to time I admit).

My PSN: jesse2246 (located on the west coast of the US or -8 GMT).

Feel free to add me and I'll gladdly co-op and die right alongside you from greifers. And we'll still have a fun time chopping up monsters. I'll do my part for jolly cooperation!
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

thanks all i would love to get some help whit gorgs...

i will send a message when im online just taking a break for dinner and some friends

my psn is gammlesvarte if you c me around and are feeling board
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

i also usally play in the mornings and nights and im in the zone of gmt+1
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Tolvo wrote:Just sent a PM asking the same.

Hey, I was helping them first! Back off, there's only enough room in a world for one Phantom!

haha im sure he does not feel lonely anymore!!! cheers
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Just sent a PM asking the same.

haha im sure he does not feel lonely anymore!!! cheers

Yeas i dont but still not playing dark souls yet somethings wrong whit my internet sitting at my friend now on the forums
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Dam it my internett is still messy
    and i wanted to co-op whit some persons that has offerd there help
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm

What SL you need?

im in UK so hopefully european connection will work better than a transatlantic one silly
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Serious_Much wrote:What SL you need?

im in UK so hopefully european connection will work better than a transatlantic one silly
    How dare you insult my big American internet connection! I'm filing a grievance with the UN! Prepare for a visit from HANS BLIX
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Herbo wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:What SL you need?

How dare you insult my big American internet connection! I'm filing a grievance with the UN! Prepare for a visit from HANS BLIX

I love that scene XD

still though it's just the internet has less far to travel, not being funny but does make a difference me cooping with a guy closer to me than america silly
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 pm

im sl 20 and close to the gorgs
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Last night I was trying to help a friend in the Burg who just started playing and kinda doesn't know what he's doing yet. I was throwing him some better armor and weapons with a few upgrades on them with my SL1 build. Anyway we got invaded by someone who was clearly a griefer, invading an SL6 wearing full Catarina and a Greatsword. Anyway my friend ran and I stood my ground at the top of the long ladder below the Undead Merchant and quickly sent the kid a message explaining what I was doing, that I knew exactly what he was doing, and that not only would I appreciate it if he left but that by doing so he'd also help to preserve the games image for a new player. Not only did he leave, but he left my friend some equipment. I couldn't believe it. It's nice to know not everyone just wants to lag backstab.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Despite it all, griefers are people too. And besides, not all griefers are loosers. I know that griefers who are set to cause a challenge make what Dark Souls is suppose to be. Even so, griefers who glitch or mod their combat to kill with rapid recession IS a looser in a sense, as they can not follow basic rules to suffice. Still, Griefers are people, and I can say that I am not upset about griefers existing... just what low level beings of a world can't do to counter so weapons, such as lightning weapons.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:23 am

Glad I could help, Praise the Sun.

If you find yourself stuck in an area again due to a tough boss, part, or invaders. Feel free to post a request in the Co-Op section, there are always people combing through there looking to help.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

thanks so much for the help whit the gorgs and now i know tactics i helped more players now and whit lighting spear its easy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 pm

gammlesvarte wrote:thanks so much for the help whit the gorgs and now i know tactics i helped more players now and whit lighting spear its easy

lol I dare you to just use that spear for rest of your playthrough and then say that silly

but sorry i went off before you replied to my offer so couldn't help :/ but if you're around Level 50 and need some help anytime iv got a build at that level dedicated to coop hehe
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Serious if you are going to get serious about helping people, you've got to have no life like me! happy

A little note, don't really try Lightning spear in PvP, people will really punish you during the cast.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Tolvo wrote:Serious if you are going to get serious about helping people, you've got to have no life like me! happy

A little note, don't really try Lightning spear in PvP, people will really punish you during the cast.

killed 2 blackphantoms whit it so far but i mostly use it on the gorgs the flame gorg that is
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Tolvo wrote:Serious if you are going to get serious about helping people, you've got to have no life like me! happy

and thanks so much for the help last night and you know what i killed the dragoon guarding the bridge..it was a great fight and challange.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

and i thought he was on about the actual spear XD
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Glad I could help, Praise the Sun and good luck to you. And congratulations on killing the Wyvern, I usually ignore that thing because I always make a stupid choice and end up instantly dying to fire.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Tolvo wrote:Glad I could help, Praise the Sun and good luck to you. And congratulations on killing the Wyvern, I usually ignore that thing because I always make a stupid choice and end up instantly dying to fire.

hahaha i died like 4 times on him before he tasted the bitter deafete
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Coming back to him at SL 78 with a Dragonslayer Bow on one of my playthroughs was quite entertaining though, just knocking him on the brow with those mighty shots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 pm