Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township

Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township Empty Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township

Post by Techneeq Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 pm

So once you get to the big room that has like 6 or 7 of the melee guys and one caster up there at the top (where there is also a body with loot hanging which you can shoot down/the caster will shoot it down), you go into that little hallway which has stairs that if you follow will eventually end at a room of wooden floor where the middle of the floor is missing. You have to make this jump and when you make it across there is a chest with I believe a Blue titanite Slab (can't really remember).

Although if you keep going there is another room further on with nothing in it. Just 4 walls, wooden floor again, and that's all. Is there anything significant that can be done in this room, maybe something that is hidden? I tried hitting all the walls but it did nothing.

edit: I can take a screenshot of where it is if anyone is unsure of where it is that I am talking about.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township Empty Re: Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I've heard that cast light reveals some secret doors in the dlc, try that perhaps.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township Empty Re: Secret Room After Completing Jump In Oolacile Township

Post by ChizFreak Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, in that room there is a tiny wall that can be banished with light. I
    figured it out a long time ago and made a video of it and posted here I
    believe.

Here it is:

It just saves you from doing the jump. It's not much, but I admit it's a very annoying jump to do.

EDIT: Okay I got working the embed video, but to the mods: it seems that the option to post a video in comments doesn't work anymore. I had to copy the code of an old post of mine with a video, then edit it to show another video.
    Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Techneeq Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Ahh okay. Yeah the jump seemed really hard to do, took me at least 5 tries and running all the way back up there to try again was really annoying.

The other area where you needed to shine the light had that system message there or whatever, so I assumed because there was no system message here that I did not need to shine a light.

Oh well, now I know. Thanks for the info.
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:34 pm

You can actually hear a noise that sounds like something bashing on the wall that indicates you're near a wall that can be opened up with Light.
    e82
    Casual
    Casual

Post by e82 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 am

Techneeq wrote:
    The other area where you needed to shine the light had that system message there or whatever, so I assumed because there was no system message here that I did not need to shine a light.

Oh well, now I know. Thanks for the info.

Figuring that the first one needed light is what made a light-bulb go off in my head and think 'ah-hah! lets try light at that other spot where I was sure there was a secrete, but no idea how to get to it'.

Introduce you to the 'light=banish a wall' mechanic once with a system sign, let you figure out the others on your own.

Anyone know if there is more than just these two?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:42 am