Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
IV_Mark_VI
befowler
Zechk
reim0027
The Letter X
WyrmHero
Spurgun
Alegis
Bamjam
SlakeMoth
cloudyeki
Forum Pirate
VeranoChico
Bawheidbob
callipygias
Mr. Tart
Isirith
n0rain
Razielthemanslayer
Peaceful Wollyhop
24 posters

Angriest you've ever got.

befowler
    befowler

Angriest you've ever got. - Page 2 Empty Re: Angriest you've ever got.

Post by befowler Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 am

After dozens of times trying to time the fall off the rotating stairs in the Archives to get Avelyn and dying every time, I finally landed on the book case. I turn and block two incoming arrows, drink an estus, block a few more, turn and open the chest, and then before I can pick the crossbow up I get hit simultaneously by 2 arrows and a channeler soul arrow somehow. Broke both a controller and the disc with my bare hands (turns out on the PS3 if you just grab the sides of the controller and twist in opposite directions while shrieking about someone's mother, the thing snaps like a wishbone). My daughter was 3 rooms away at the time and still talks about it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 pm

That's awesome, befowler!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Haha. I did the same thing befowler (dying to archers after dying multiple times with the timing). I just sighed and every other time I cleared out that room before trying for it. I was SO HAPPY when I found the quit/reload technique that lets you acquire it easily.
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 am

befowler wrote:After dozens of times trying to time the fall off the rotating stairs in the Archives to get Avelyn and dying every time, I finally landed on the book case. I turn and block two incoming arrows, drink an estus, block a few more, turn and open the chest, and then before I can pick the crossbow up I get hit simultaneously by 2 arrows and a channeler soul arrow somehow. Broke both a controller and the disc with my bare hands (turns out on the PS3 if you just grab the sides of the controller and twist in opposite directions while shrieking about someone's mother, the thing snaps like a wishbone). My daughter was 3 rooms away at the time and still talks about it.

Wonder what was your daughter thinking at the time you had your "episode" lol!
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 am

Dying at the base of Blight Town with some substantial humanity and souls, respawned at Firelink Shire.

I make my way down the spiral staircase, down the elevator to New Londo Ruins, take the right entrance and up to the Valley of Drakes.

Just as I exit the gate, I take one too may steps forward , and plummet to my doom...

My mom would not have been proud of my vocabulary that day :oops: , though my controller is still functioning, barely... :silent:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 am

Angriest i've ever gotten? I was fighting this dead angle murakumo dude in the burg.. he kept bs (bull **** not backstab) ing me with that dead angle and it would be so much lag. I was already having a bad day and when I got killed I screamed "WHAT THE MOTHER ***!?!?!" and broke a hole in my wall :3
    Gazoinks
    Gazoinks

Post by Gazoinks Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:44 pm

This ties into the stupid death thread: The first time I played the game, I was a Pyromancer having trouble in the Burg. I had a high amount of souls (for the area) but kept dying. I was getting increasingly impatient to the point that I finally accidentally ran off the wood bridge at the bonfire and lost the big stack of souls I had accumulated due to running the same section over and over.
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

Gazoinks wrote:This ties into the stupid death thread: The first time I played the game, I was a Pyromancer having trouble in the Burg. I had a high amount of souls (for the area) but kept dying. I was getting increasingly impatient to the point that I finally accidentally ran off the wood bridge at the bonfire and lost the big stack of souls I had accumulated due to running the same section over and over.

Been there, done that, got the slightly bruised controller...
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

I've lost count the amount of times DkS has made me rage, but I'm yet to rage quit. Give it time though! I last begun to see the red mist this morning where I was farming souls in the Garden, and having backstabbed the Sorcerer the soddin thief then used this as an opportunity to backstab me for a OHK. Man did he feel my wrath once the bonfire spat me back out, and to say I turned the air BLUE would be a major understatement! twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content