Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Washing Pole and Colored titanite Slabs (PC, SL 115) -RESOLVED-

Hunt3d4Life
    Hunt3d4Life

Need Washing Pole and Colored titanite Slabs (PC, SL 115) -RESOLVED- Empty Need Washing Pole and Colored titanite Slabs (PC, SL 115) -RESOLVED-

Post by Hunt3d4Life Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a Washing Pole (Sadly I killed Shiva before buying one) and Colored titanite Slabs, I play on PC and am SL 115, msg me and we'll work something out !
    ---------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------
    Edit: Thanks a bunch Maxilos !

Last edited by Hunt3d4Life on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resolved !)
    JaxKenobi
    JaxKenobi

Need Washing Pole and Colored titanite Slabs (PC, SL 115) -RESOLVED- Empty Re: Need Washing Pole and Colored titanite Slabs (PC, SL 115) -RESOLVED-

Post by JaxKenobi Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm

What colors do you need? I can give you any colors and a washing pole if you can give me a non colored slab. I can give you other weapons/armors/souls too if that's not enough. My GFWL ID is Maxilos if you'd like to message me there, if you want to trade.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:32 pm