"We were brothers all
In honour, as in one community,
Scholars and gentlemen."
What are our goals?
Ever having been brought to this time our main goal has been to find a way to return to our own. But this is not our only goal, this timeline is largely unspoilt, if we can find a way to create a permanent gateway between both timelines we will be able to use our superior technology to pluck the ripe fruits of resources and knowledge that this time offers us. Using these we will be able to steer the world to a brighter future.
- The Eye is our intelligence organisation. Its members are usually sent on low profile missions that include scouting, sabotage or assasination. Eye members usually wear light armor, they prefer to use concealable weapons.The Sword:1. Rank: Watcher
2. Rank: Seer
3. Rank: Visionary
4. Rank: All-Seeing
- The Sword contains our enforcers and protectors. They are called to action whenever an operation calls for a more direct approach. Their mission include, large scale attacks and defense of key positions. Sword members usually wear medium or heavy armor, they use all manner of weapons.The Book:1. Rank: Fighter
2. Rank: Blade
3. Rank: Fencer
4. Rank: Duelist
- The Book is made up of scolars and mages. They decipher the ancient lore that we discover and research the capabilitys of the resources we find. They are sometimes sent out to engage in onsite research or to aid Eye or Sword members in their tasks. Book members wear robes, they are the only members capable of wielding the magic of this timeline, this includes soul-sorceries, pyromancies and faith magic. They prefer to use weapons based around their chosen magic.The Crown:1. Rank: Student
2. Rank: Scholar
3. Rank: Author
4. Rank: Sage
- The Crown are the leaders of the Society. They are the most valuable members of the other groups. They lead and organise the other groups. There are never more then 4 Crowns, one for each of the lower groups and one that serves as the leader for the entire Society.
Code of Conduct
We use the advanced knowledge of our time, to overwhelm our foes. The Sniper Crossbow and the Avelyn are our strongest tools, this combined with varios chemical wonders like the firebombs or the dung pie is the basis of our might.
We are a group of Gentlemen, therefore honorable conduct both on and off the battlefield is expected. This means, no healing, no glitching, no hatemail.
Our signature move is pointing skyward to sybmolise the bright future that awaits the world.
Until we can return to Carim, the Society will be located in the Oolacile Township. However a gentleman can hardly be considered a gentleman if he does not travel. Because of that all members are encouraged to venture out into the world.
Allowed Covs: A true gentleman does not intrude upon the world of another without permission, we only fight those willing to fight us. Therefore, covenants are only allowed to get certain items or spells, but to engage others in combat we host using the dried finger.
Allowed Armors: We prefer armor with a dark coloration, for these are the colors of a true gentleman.
Allowed Weapons: Richly decorated weapons are prefered.
Allowed Magic: Our might is based around technology therefore, to prevent interference through magic, only the non-offensive magic from the time of Oolacile is permitted. The exeption to this are the book members who are able to exert sufficent control over their abilities to allow them to use their abilities near our machines.
Soullevel: Prefered SL will be 99
The gentlemanly Pursuits
The Pursuits are our way of improving ones station inside the Society. To rank up a member needs to complete an increasing number of these.
Rank 2: 2 Pursuits
Rank 3: 4 Pursuits
Rank 4: 6 Pursuits,
- 1. Pursuit: Style: A true gentleman, always does his best to look classy. (Post a Screenshot of your character)
2.Pursuit:Adventure: A true gentleman does not just sit in his cozy chair. He ventures out into the world to experience it and return with daring tales of his exploits. (Post a bit of Lore)
3. Pursuit: Courage: A true gentleman doesnot shy away from conflict. He knows how to hold his own both with the tounge and the blade (Participate in an Event).
4. Pursuit: Academia: Present yourself as knowledgable of the world along side your noble
ways, such as a true gentleman would. (Post a sound theory in the
Archives and link it here)
5. Pursuit: Duelist: Show your weapon mastery by dueling another gentleman and displaying your skill for all to see. (Challenge another member to a duel, the challenger decides the area the challenged the weapon. A crown member will serve as judge.)
6. Pursuit: Noblesse Oblige: Guide a poor lost soul to victory and enlighten him of our ways.(Succesfully coop with another player and then persuade him to join)
Last edited by The_Flail on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am; edited 33 times in total