Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
befowler
reim0027
nsane32
Ghadis_God
RANT
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DarkW17
12 posters

Great Sword only in the Burg Video!!

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Great Sword only in the Burg Video!! Empty Great Sword only in the Burg Video!!

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm

This is the build http://tinyurl.com/8n66sux

It actually a fast rolling mura build....I was just messing around with the great sword its fun to use....enjoy cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7cgzDp2SVI
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Great Sword only in the Burg Video!! Empty Re: Great Sword only in the Burg Video!!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

MY SPEAKERS!!!!!!! :bom:
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Great Sword only in the Burg Video!! Empty Re: Great Sword only in the Burg Video!!

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:MY SPEAKERS!!!!!!! :bom:

Your speakers like lol
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Not repping because the video isn't available for mobile. :evil:
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Not repping because the video isn't available for mobile. :evil:

But Wyrm once you get to a laptop you will enjoy it so much more with the music twisted

I found out that's why people can't watch them on a mobile....the damn music :evil:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:58 pm

+1 ggs dude, i always get guys like the guy with ricard's rapier i must have **** luck. i have been having so much fun with borderlands 2 that its gonna be hard to go back to dark souls, the coop is freaking amazing, get it if you like fps even a little.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Rant I got lucky for once they weren't all like the richards guy for once often the burgs full of them Look Skyward

Hey bro maybe I never told you but I have a lvl 50 guy from Borderlands 1....it was one of the funnest game I ever played...I'm going to get 2 ill b abit behind you but ill catch up!

Can you meet specific people like in BL1? If so let's meet soon!

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Nice vid Glatts, it's really a sign of how butthurt some people get on this forum when you have to put a disclaimer on your video whenever you pay cheap people back. What'll people complain about next, you have to let the opponent bc out when they get to low heath because killing is mean?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks Ghadis I know right people get so bent outta shape about stuff I thought I would just clarify...if anyone has ever watched my vids they would know I don't run and flask...and I got the rec started just after the zwei slam...didn't wanna look like a flasker :shock:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 pm

i only rented the first one but i never got to play with it since i was so busy at the time and i was only level 2 lol. on the second one level doesnt matter, its just drop in and drop out and bl2 is a lot smoother from what i hear. i have a level 17 siren and im just getting all the good skills and it just keeps getting better. it just such a refreshing experience when all these **** games like cod and bf(the one on pc is pretty awesome but console version failed)
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Sweet I am going to get it asap and we should meet up if its like the 1st one its easy to meet friends!

Ya in the 1st on you could add you friends in a game room...then meet up and coop with head sets...it was fun as hell seriously was it the game that got me back into gaming more!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 pm

then its still the same, you invite people to your world and then you coop as long as you want, i love the bosses so far, it actually makes you come up with a strategy for them since theyre all weak to a certain element its awesome.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 am

Hey Rant with all the Borderlands talk I had to go get it last night...I'm a lvl 10 assassin and having a blast loving the L2 special attack...I have been upgrading my melee and accuracy for snipers!

Maybe we can meet up later tonight...I need to join your cause so I can lvl faster cheers
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:40 pm

lol damn level 10 already? im still 17 and yeah we can meet up up tonight and we'll do some sidequests.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Wow, I gotta stop playing this like an RPG, but the dialogues are so funny. I don't like Handsome Jack so much, but Claptrap and some of the random citizens are so funny.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh good ol clay trap eh he's my bro for life silly The ne random comentary is epic so far I'm loving it!

Lol Rant you forget so easily I'm a borderlands master twisted

And now I get special attacks oh god this is going to be fun....so far my move is L2 ninja vanish then critical melee backstabs with triple fire shotgun follow ups...the bonus on the melee has a chance to be like 650% the damage its nuts....the assassin is so bad azz
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 pm

lets not start talking too much about that silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Right right back on tpoic lol silly
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 pm

My roommate's been playing a lot of that game, and the assassin makes all these **** remarks when he gets a kill or uses his powers, I crack up everytime he says "I disappear".
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 am

LOL. You really got a lot of people with the R2, didn't you? Well, I can understand. It is so fast and generally weak. Worth trading hits, I guess. winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 am

Lol I was working on timing it to hit them when they came outta there roll.....being so damn slow it works great if I avoid there attacks and try to punish there roll aways!

But ya trading blows with a guy who has 58 poise and a weapon with 730 AR is a good idea right? One of my favourites was when me and the Zwei both just went toe to toe.....normally I would get outta there but it was just so funny lol

And that R2 with RTSR that hit 1258 was pretty epic....I wish I could have shown the whole fight it was crazy...but it was all glitched out and in fast forward(does that once in awhile) I was so mad....but ya I had 2HP when I got him with that brute R2 cheers
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 am

Fun video (with the sound off, heh). Liked the greatsword v. greatsword one at 3:30ish. And that guy with the pharis hat and falchion/ricards/whip setup was really good.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Hehee Ghadis was saying he listened with good headphones and when the GS hits the ground it sounded like the earth shook!

Ya man that pharis guy is fun to fight...he kept flinching me out and using the whip randomly when I went for a blind parry....we fight lots and I use a whip falchion and estoc....its nice to run into cool guys in the burg!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I liked the vid Glatts. +1
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 pm

DarkW17 wrote:

And that R2 with RTSR that hit 1258 was pretty epic....I wish I could have shown the whole fight it was crazy...but it was all glitched out and in fast forward(does that once in awhile) I was so mad....but ya I had 2HP when I got him with that brute R2 cheers
    That thrust was savage, if that was a 40/40 build with +15 GS what sort of damage would it have been then ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 am