Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Once-Ler
Emergence
dancash1808
Jovias-86
Jansports
HippyClown
FexDS
ThatPerson
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
White Knight Wulf
User
billy_bayonet
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
hageshisa
Derpwraith
robsthedon
cloudyeki
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
DoughGuy
bunnywink
31 posters

░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 8 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 am

WyrmHero wrote:Just tested the 2 builds. WP isn't as bad you guys might think, it only has 9 poise. The 2 builds will be used specifically to troll the DS, hence WP and horn.

That doesnt stop you from being exactly what you accused billy and the guys of being....

In anycase cant we just forget the ego **** and go out to have a few good fights?

Most of the guys I actually want to fight are on my own team.....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 8 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 am

My ego boosts the morale of my guys. I don't think my builds are tryhard, nor my fighting style. At least I'm not trying to parry/roll bsing consistently, as most DS do. That in my book, is just trying to hard to win.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 am

Then we are not try hards and calling us such is as silly as us doing it to you.

Anywho I look forward to another set of rounds Wyrm my old rival!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 am

Screw it, in dropping to the reserves. Look, I'm getting tired of DkS, and the wars one after another. I thought we were doing this just to have a bib of fun but again the ego stuff is turning it into a d*co waving contest. With the d*cks being covenants and members, and the ones waving them about being Billy and You.

I'm taking a month break, when the DLC is finally out and I get to see a bit of change.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 am

Ghadis_God wrote:I just checked Wyrm's build, that thing is insane, that HP is unreal, and the WP is a scary weapon. I'm pretty sure I'm on the DS reserve team, so I'll be pulling out all of the stops as well. Are there any rules for casters in particular? No banned spells or tactics? I'm not going to TWoP you to death, I just want to make sure my cat is worth the weight.

And you haven't seen my other build look:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2258647374163605

Better get some Crest Shields and GMB!!!!! Oh wait, SL 60 is too low for faith hybrids. Muahahahaha!!!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 am

No spell restrictions. And Wyrm, 30 fth + wolf ring gives you plenty of room for a hybrid.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am

Hybrid with base stat Longsword+DMB maybe.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 am

Posted my war builds to Bunny and Dough... happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 am

Why buff wyrm? Elemental with spells can work. And hell a buffed dagger is DANGEROUS. SLB on a dagger will kill you through a shield and is hard to parry.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 am

I-I-It's not like I want to buff SLB on a BSS you Baka. I just found this talisman laying around and thought I'd put it to use.

That Said with nospell restrictions my second build just made itself. GOOD DAY SIR
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

I guess great minds think alike, eh Wyrm? Suffice it to say that one of my builds is very similar to that one of yours.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 am

Just a friendly reminder as the clock is ticking~ Here are the builds I've received so far.

Each √ denotes how many builds I have received and confirmed. Have a great morning, everybody. big grin

░ ▒ ▓ D A R K S T A L K E R S ▓ ▒ ░

billy_bayonet / PSN: Billy-bayonet √√
    Glatts17 / PSN:
    TehinfamousAmos / PSN: TehInfamousAmos √√
    Spurgun / PSN:
    cloudyeki / PSN: superbia13 √√
    Viral_ / PSN:
    reim0027 / PSN: reim0027_5 √
    Jovias-86 / PSN: Jovias-86 √√
    Dan / XBL:
    Wulf / XBL:

Reserve:
    N/A

VS.

░ ▒ ▓ L I F E H U N T E R S ▓ ▒ ░

WyrmHero / PSN: WyrmHero1945 √√
    Ahhotep1 / PSN: Ahhotep1
    Rin / PSN: Opcy
    Robsthedon / PSN:
    Hageshisa / PSN: dreambox_ √
    HippyClown / PSN: hippyclown √√
    Rifter7 / PSN:
    Jan / PSN: Wizard_Cleave
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? /XBL: DiogenesSinope7 √
    FellipeMariano / XBL:

Reserve:
    N/A
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 am

You've received build(s) from me? B-b-but I didn't send them yet! I'm still finalising and testing and omg what's going on?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am

I don't see a Jan with a check
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am

Jansports wrote:You've received build(s) from me? B-b-but I didn't send them yet! I'm still finalising and testing and omg what's going on?
    No mark by your name Jan
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:57 am

I would just like to point out we are still all friends here, Remember that when posting things :/
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Each √ denotes how many builds I have received and confirmed. winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:I would just like to point out we are still all friends here, Remember that when posting things :/

Right on, Billy!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Blarg!

Tonight's episode of the great season of the War Event is brought to you by Star Harmonia, the thing of all beauty and sparkles sparkles!

lol

Events, Events, Events! Very fun, it should be, where the community does many things together and have fun. Of course, the realization that some of you are "uncomfortable" is an understatement.

Things are established to have fun, fun, fun! Kick some ***, bring some sparkles, and cheer as the thrill of bloodshed and company are shown in our world of Dark Souls. However, when the Joy is replaced by bickering, complaining, and 'drama' between people and when they are upset or displeased... then the Event seems meaningless except for the aspect of Competition and Strife between the Community's people.

As a Star Harmonian, and someone that is Sparkles Sparkles, it would be very pleasing if we all relaxed and saved aspects of 'strife' for the sword... save it all for when you fight each other, and know that it is meant for you to have a good time. If you don't, then you gotta put some feet on the ground and try to see the light of things. Put a smile on your face! happy

Of course, that seems odd for Darkstalkers and Lifehunters, seeing as they are death and dark, however the dark does not exist without some light... otherwise it is Void, now isn't it?

So clap your hands, enjoy the day ya have, and the rest. Cooperate smoothly, Read the Rules, be Polite, and Enjoy!
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm

It's a little disheartening to see, really... The way we have to constantly be reminded that this is supposed to be a fun, friendly, competition. If there is any indication that this event is no longer what is was meant to be, what is the point? 😢

I feel that there is too much dissonance between everybody and it's very hard to keep track of. Remarks made rashly out of excitement are miscontrued as offensive or antagonistic. Blaaaah...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

I really hope this one is different then.big grin
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Yessss, me too. happy

Otherwise, I will just puke prisms on all of you!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Hahaha that almost covinces me that this will be bad ***!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Hey jules, just thought I should post in here that fillipe will be unable to take part on the XBL side, and if a replacement LH cannot be found I will be dropping to reserve rather than wolf.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Hey jules, just thought I should post in here that fillipe will be unable to take part on the XBL side, and if a replacement LH cannot be found I will be dropping to reserve rather than wolf.

Again, that's wholly unnecessary. I'll fight you both. Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:40 am