Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Change of build advice

Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Change of build advice Empty Change of build advice

Post by Cabjoy Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 am

Hi all,

So I was making a build a couple of days ago that was a dex build based around the Chaos Blade that looks like this:

http://tinyurl.com/8evp3qq

But then after playing for a while and really thinking about it I wanted to make some changes. Firstly I decided I wanted to try to be Robin Hood-esque and make a role playing character. This led to me wanting to have LH parrying Dagger, RH ricard's rapier and composite bow. I was making SL 80 builds originally but think I'll go with SL 100 in prep for the DLC, and now I've come up with this:

http://tinyurl.com/96kwzlr

The Hat, Chest and Legs should stay as they are (this is a more a role playing build that I could use for pvp as opposed to the other way around), and the strength is at 16 for versatility more than anything.

Thoughts?
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Change of build advice Empty Re: Change of build advice

Post by mugenis4real Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 am

Looks good but before you actually create your new character I would suggest you choose the Bandit as your starting class. This gives you 1 more point to put into Vit or End happy
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 am

He's already been made and is around SL 34 or something sad It's not big deal if he's not perfect, just wanted to see if I was heading in the right direction.

I almost posted the build with 20 dex, lightning R Rapier, sunlight blade and darkmoon blade silly

Silly me.

Oh and I probably wouldn't use karmic justice since I'll be trying to avoid hits, but it's just one of those miracles I've always wanted to try out haha
    osiris46
    osiris46

Post by osiris46 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm

hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 7:01 pm