Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How to make a build in demon souls for pvp?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

How to make a build in demon souls for pvp? Empty How to make a build in demon souls for pvp?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm

One of the things holding me back from demon souls aside from tendency is the frigging way to do builds, in dark souls it's easy not only because of the planner, but because there's less stats. I would only go with 40 with vit end and another stat.

But it's difference in demon souls because there's too much stats.

can you please give me some advice to create builds in demon souls for pvp?
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

How to make a build in demon souls for pvp? Empty Re: How to make a build in demon souls for pvp?

Post by Marino. Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

You have to get Faith up so you can use Second Chance . Its a must have and i think you need 18 .
    Also Temple Knight is the Best class in the Game for most Builds .

Its no different from Dark Souls .
    You use a Strenght Weapon ? Boost Strenght .
    You should go to the Wiki since the upgrade system is kinda complex .
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How to make a build in demon souls for pvp? Empty Re: How to make a build in demon souls for pvp?

Post by Jansports Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 am

The basics. 50 VIT is ideal.
    Second chance is not an option it is required.
    Blessed Mirdan Hammer / Moon Uchi / BlueBloodSword / Guillotine Axe: These are the try hardiest weapons.

the basic of basic builds is a 50vit35end30mag Base everything else required to use the BlueBloodsword, Light Weapon and Second chance (15 willpower 18 str / dex / faith)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 am

And the break points for DeS are different from DkS. For Str/Dex/Mag/Faith you get diminishing returns in AR after 30. So it's actually easier to make SL 120 builds than in DkS. All your builds should have 16 Faith minimum for Second Chance. Easy.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks for that serious help guys!!! I will start now!!! :3
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 am

Does no one else think Warding is a viable alternative to Second Chance?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm

In a duel is not as effective as SC because your opponent can turtle-dodge-back off wait till it fades. My 2 builds use SC and when it revives me I use Warding for the rest of the fight (since it is fast cast). Beware though some consider Warding cheap and may grass heal.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 am

Strange that it's considered cheap when SC is considered standard fare but okay.

Warding casts pretty fast and I found players will sometimes back off if you also cast an offensive spell or two to keep them guessing and you can even re-cast it. Having said that I'm no expert and I wasn't fighting any either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 am