Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a mule

lucanious
    lucanious
    Regular
    Regular

need a mule Empty need a mule

Post by lucanious Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 pm

self explanatory, need it to test builds, damage/resistance and other various things like the diminishing returns and the actual resistance stat as well as stamina regen rates from the ring, mask and shield with and without armor that has penalties to stamina regen. messaged people on the site but nobody responded so please and thank you i am in the pacific northwest (-800 gmt) and am online between 6 and 12 pm on weekdays and longer on weekends (except this coming weekend i have a wrestling tournament friday and saturday. add me (lucanious) and message me times that your available please and thank you. if you dont know what a mule is or dont understand the reference then dont worry about it.

note: this mule will be strictly for testing purposes, using it for actual pvp play isnt technically unfair as all the items are attainable normally, but i like to gather them myself because of the sense of accomplishment.
    lucanious
    lucanious
    Regular
    Regular

need a mule Empty Re: need a mule

Post by lucanious Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm

bump

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:46 am