Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Dogwelder
IV_Mark_VI
Everynevers
Uparkaam
vatar5
Alara78
Naxek
edgie_za
Gazoinks
Tomhet
callipygias
Rynn
oregonav8r
17 posters

Vagrant encounters

Somethodox
    Somethodox

Vagrant encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: Vagrant encounters

Post by Somethodox Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:16 pm

I had no idea they even existed and I've played well over 200 hours with various characters! Do they have fixed drops?

Love this damned game.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

They are so rare, and not even worth the trouble. They drop twin humanities sometimes. Well, you can farm them too, so don't bother. ;-)
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:You're likely on the XBox callip and they're on the Playstation.

Xbox's network works better for this game.

Could someone uprep Marks post on my behalf? Seems like someone got a lil butthurt when you pointed this out :/
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 pm

callipygias wrote:Strange, I've probably seen 2 dozen or more. Counting the 3 different spawn points in New Londo I've probably seen more than a dozen there alone. Run into 3 on the gauntlet bridge leading to the Archers of Discouragement at Anor Londo (literally run into them, since Fromsoft was so kind as to make the center of the skinny walkway a spawn point). Two at the Altar where Reah prays. Then individual ones here and there. I told the story of the vagrant I co-op'd with when I invaded Lautrec and his buddies. Vagrant took the attention of both of Lautrec's ganker buds.

The one that surprised me the most was finding on at Firelink Shrine. That one dropped a Lloyd's Talisman, I think.

For 99% of the community they are very, very rare. I have read some threads about them around the net and most say they have only seen 1 or 2 in hundred of hours of gameplay. You must me the one they love and where they all go to lol ;-)

One note; I have played the xbox version too and on that version I saw way more. On ps3 not so much. I think there is a difference between ps3 and xbox version regarding to vagrants.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 am