Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Bamjam
Walter_White
ViralEnsign_
JohnnyHarpoon
godpenguin
OrnsteinFanBoy
lilpoindexter98*
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rarayn
XuitusTheGreat
robsthedon
Noob-of-Artorias
Shungi
FellipeMariano
tofucactaur
Glutebrah
tinypantha
befowler
reim0027
edgie_za
blackphantom08
Red Rosie
27 posters

PvP Troll Stories...

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

PvP Troll Stories... - Page 2 Empty Re: PvP Troll Stories...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 pm

i have, no dice as the kick is hard to land and the chance of running into a newbie instead of a bb glitcher is 1 in 10.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 pm

A shame, but won't the BB glitch be fixed with the upcoming patch for you console folks? I believe there's other ways to glitch your way to "greatness" on the PC version, but the loss of the BB glitch on console seems like it should reduce the amount of characters like that. Would still be hard to land a parasite kick though, I guess.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Is it trolling when you invade someone who tries to hit you with a Firestorm but ends up hitting the blacksmith instead?
    lilpoindexter98*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by lilpoindexter98* Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:20 pm

well this might be a mean troll but i waved at a guy an he waved back then i killed him with avelyn
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

It's actually pretty easy to bite people with the egghead if you don't mind dying afterwards. You can also get in a lot of bites on midrollers or fatrollers for obvious reasons, and also use it instead of a riposte. As to infections, folks are 95% certain it does work at chaos servant +3, although there are a few folks who claim it doesn't. There's also an open question as to whether you can infect someone by biting through a shield that blocks less than 100% physical damage, which is worth testing since patch 1.06 gives the eagle shield only 95% block, for example.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

befowler wrote:It's actually pretty easy to bite people with the egghead if you don't mind dying afterwards. You can also get in a lot of bites on midrollers or fatrollers for obvious reasons, and also use it instead of a riposte. As to infections, folks are 95% certain it does work at chaos servant +3, although there are a few folks who claim it doesn't. There's also an open question as to whether you can infect someone by biting through a shield that blocks less than 100% physical damage, which is worth testing since patch 1.06 gives the eagle shield only 95% block, for example.

Hmm I will test this in the next couple of days and post the result happy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Is it trolling when you invade someone who tries to hit you with a Firestorm but ends up hitting the blacksmith instead?

Sounds like they shouldn't have used firestorm lol!

Pyromancy is dangerous like that, I accidently torched Patches with a great fireball last week
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:38 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    befowler wrote:It's actually pretty easy to bite people with the egghead if you don't mind dying afterwards. You can also get in a lot of bites on midrollers or fatrollers for obvious reasons, and also use it instead of a riposte. As to infections, folks are 95% certain it does work at chaos servant +3, although there are a few folks who claim it doesn't. There's also an open question as to whether you can infect someone by biting through a shield that blocks less than 100% physical damage, which is worth testing since patch 1.06 gives the eagle shield only 95% block, for example.
    Did you ever get around to testing it like you said you would? No pressure or anything, but I'm curious.
    godpenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by godpenguin Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 am

Like the firestorm issues, I once invaded a pyro in the undead burg in NG+ and ran to Andrei the blacksmith and run around in circles around him and the host just stopped dead in his tracks when he saw it.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 am

Honestly, some of my favorite troll moments have merely been in the Catacombs.

It's best with two people, but you can single player it if you're stealthy enough...but essentially, just wait until the invader is running across one of the flippable bridges, and then flip it. You have to wait by the respective lever, and you need to anticipate their moves a little bit, but I find it kind of hilarious every time an invader is barreling across, only to realize the ground is literally moving under their feet and it's too late to do a single thing about it.

With two people, one (preferably the host) can lure the phantom across the platform specifically, while the other watches and times the lever pull just right.

It's truly a pretty simple one...but I would like to note that the invader usually dies before they hit the ground proper (with the Wheel Skellies), so I think the fact that their bloodstain becomes a floating red blob of unobtainable Humanity definitely contributes to the troll factor.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 am

Well since I used to Gravelord all the time I guess I was constantly trolling people.

I will forever remember one guy who could neither beat me in a fight nor beat the first Red Phantom Dog in the Tomb of the Giants.

He probably invaded twelve times before he started messaging me about how I was annoying the hell out of him, then about how he hated Dark Souls for this, then about how he was going to kill me the next time he invaded.... my response....

"Papa Nito Loves you"..... then....

PERMA GRAVELORDED!
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:56 am

Rarayn wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    Did you ever get around to testing it like you said you would? No pressure or anything, but I'm curious.

Oh man - i am curious, too. That will be my new hobby, if it works - this is so much Chaos Servant. Completly sensless mayhem - sounds very funny.

There will be great demand for Egg Vermifuge, i should open up a Store with only that. One DB for one EV - harharhar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Rarayn wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:

Yes. More Egghead information is always coveted. Hope to hear more about it.winking

"He probably invaded twelve times before he started messaging me about how I was annoying the hell out of him, then about how he hated Dark Souls for this, then about how he was going to kill me the next time he invaded.... my response....

"Papa Nito Loves you"..... then....

PERMA GRAVELORDED!"

Uproarious!lol!
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 pm

A while back i decided to make a lvl 14 gravelord and dont use the first fog gate in the burg so i would have a closed area. Ive seen some videos from Agermanspy on youtube and thought it would be fun to do this.
    So i made a retarded looking character with red skin and a blue bob and joined the gravelords.
    Now when people see my sign they invade me and usualy it are lowbie players who just start the game and the only way for them to escape is to crystal out or suicide.
    Im standing on top on a place they cant get to with my lightning avelyn+5 and alot of other throwable stuff to kill them.
    The best part is when some random DW griefer invades together with a SoV. They see eachother and start fighting it out and when one comes out as the victor i unleash some avelyn bolts on them and do the well what is it emote.

People who dont like trolling are probably gonna hate this but to me it was some great fun haha.

Also on another note, one time i got a bit bored of this and decided to go troll the parish. I summoned Brolaire and Lautrec and was just waiting for invaders. Since i BB'd the character i get alot of high level darkmoons and usualy they kill me pretty fast but who cares its fun. So one time i had a guy invade me and he was a Mildred cosplay and when he saw my knights he ran of to hide. So i messaged him to come fight my knights and he sayd he was to busy being naked lol.
    Had some more RP messaging with him and eventualy he came down to fight my knights and they killed him pretty fast. Fun times! big grin
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

i've had people do the lautrec+solaire thing to me but with ng++ versions, part of why i avoid the parish on my dm.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:i've had people do the lautrec+solaire thing to me but with ng++ versions, part of why i avoid the parish on my dm.

Its even better if you throw a trident dance in there. Too bad i dont have a trident twisted
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 am

Hang on whats this with Lautrec? I knew you could summon Solaire.... Is there way to get Lautrec fighting for you as well?

Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hang on whats this with Lautrec? I knew you could summon Solaire.... Is there way to get Lautrec fighting for you as well?

You can summon him for the Gargoyle and Gaping Dragon bossfights as well, yeah. If you look behind you after climbing the first ladder up to the Gargoyle bossfight, you'll find his summon sign. (Provided you rescued him and visited him in Firelink, if memory serves)

In the Depths, his summong sign is on the opposite side of the pillar where you can find Solaire's summon sign. (If you summoned him for the Gargoyles first)

He's a fun summon to have.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 am

Idk if this is considered trolling or not but, meh. Was invading as a DM and faced two sorcerers. They both used pursuers on me, so for some reason i decided i'd just run in circles to avoid them. They kept using pursuers, nothing else. All of a sudden i run behind the host and bs for a OHK. Like always, i kind of felt like a douche for it. Look Skyward
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 am

Rarayn wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hang on whats this with Lautrec? I knew you could summon Solaire.... Is there way to get Lautrec fighting for you as well?

You can summon him for the Gargoyle and Gaping Dragon bossfights as well, yeah. If you look behind you after climbing the first ladder up to the Gargoyle bossfight, you'll find his summon sign. (Provided you rescued him and visited him in Firelink, if memory serves)

In the Depths, his summong sign is on the opposite side of the pillar where you can find Solaire's summon sign. (If you summoned him for the Gargoyles first)

He's a fun summon to have.

Omg awesome! cant believe I never knew this! Im so uploading a video of lautrec and solaire ganking low lvl invaders, watch this space!! big grin
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 am

Shungi wrote:I remember this one time, in the butterfly area, where I summoned someone for a duel.
    However when the person spawned, instead of a bow I get greeted by a 'Well! What is it!', then she runs away gathering help from nearby stone knights and trees (all of them more or less).
    Then buffs her Great Scythe with DMB and together with a small army she hunts me down.

I died.

That sounds awsome big grin how in earth did she do this tho ? is there a certain spell for this ?
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 am

LoreFF wrote:
    Shungi wrote:I remember this one time, in the butterfly area, where I summoned someone for a duel.
    However when the person spawned, instead of a bow I get greeted by a 'Well! What is it!', then she runs away gathering help from nearby stone knights and trees (all of them more or less).
    Then buffs her Great Scythe with DMB and together with a small army she hunts me down.

I died.

That sounds awsome big grin how in earth did she do this tho ? is there a certain spell for this ?

It was me lol, I just ran around the forest which wakes up all of the giants and trees, and for some reason in that area they pretty much go at the host from anywhere... So I had about 4 tree men whipping from afar, a frog all up in his grill and a couple of giants using twop - all whilst I went to work with a DMB great scythe for 800 ish per swing lol

It was a totally fair fight in my eyes, better luck next time shungi Well What is it
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Another one happened just now. Was invading some guys who were heading for Kalameet. When they see that i've invaded they go towards me. I get down the elevator. See the host and 1 summon. Then i just go up. I send the elevator up and down, up and down. Just keep doing that. Then the summon goes up. We fight. The host goes up. I go down. When i get down there's a third one spamming WoG. Funny thing is i wasted about 5-10 minutes of their time.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 pm

running around with the mask of the child a trident and a great bow along with helllllloooooowwwww and Soooooorrrrryyyy carvings. and all im doing is trading hits while sitting with my back in a corner and when they try to hit me I release the arrow which knocks them down. I have 2200 health (about) so I just trade hits and then do a trident dance whenever the die. MUAHAHAH!!!
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:16 am

[quote="Red Rosie Sugar"]
    LoreFF wrote:

It was me lol, I just ran around the forest which wakes up all of the giants and trees, and for some reason in that area they pretty much go at the host from anywhere... So I had about 4 tree men whipping from afar, a frog all up in his grill and a couple of giants using twop - all whilst I went to work with a DMB great scythe for 800 ish per swing lol

It was a totally fair fight in my eyes, better luck next time shungi PvP Troll Stories... - Page 2 3596227959

HA i must remember this, Evil big grin and hilarious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 11:59 am