Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
T-King-667
Marionx
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FruitPunchNinja
Seignar
9 posters

You NPC, FAIL

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You NPC, FAIL Empty You NPC, FAIL

Post by Seignar Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm

The crestfallen warrior has a rather humorous ending for me when you think about it. He goes about the entire game being lazy on a bench and discouraging you, then complains about Frampt. He then says he is going to do something about him...and he hollows in New Londo, next to the distracted hollows.
    You NPC, FAIL 2707236321
    Well, I suppose he did better than in Demon Souls...

Let us honor the poor, insignificant lad.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

You NPC, FAIL Empty Re: You NPC, FAIL

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

He's crestfallen, what else can he do? lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:He's crestfallen, what else can he do? lol

haha lol!

Too true!
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Post by Marionx Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Yes, let's honor our dear Crestfallen Warrior, who went hollow trying to get away from Frampt's snoring and lethal breath. lol
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Somthing i wanted to see with the crestfallen warrior since demons souls was the option to pay them with either souls,humanity,stone of emphemerial eyes etc. And then their summon sign would automatically appear in front of each possible boss fight fog (say if you just beat anor londo and you have the option to go fight seath, ceaseless, and pinwheel his summon sign would appear somwhere before the boss fogs of each of these areas) but they can only help you with one of them win or lose their summon sign disappears until you pay them again. Another idea was to pay him humanity, and a some souls and he would follow you till he dies. And returned to the firelink bonfire. Since you payed him humanity he can restore himself at the bonfire and the souls is the actual pay for him. The only way to heal him is bountyfull sunlight since hes not in phantom form. What do you guys think? Since The crestfallen soldier/warrior is down on their luck with no souls or humanity, it would be a great way to get their sprits up, by dragging then through hell and back with you. and then pay them a few souls. seems legit big grin
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

T-King-667 wrote:Somthing i wanted to see with the crestfallen warrior since demons souls was the option to pay them with either souls,humanity,stone of emphemerial eyes etc. And then their summon sign would automatically appear in front of each possible boss fight fog (say if you just beat anor londo and you have the option to go fight seath, ceaseless, and pinwheel his summon sign would appear somwhere before the boss fogs of each of these areas) but they can only help you with one of them win or lose their summon sign disappears until you pay them again. Another idea was to pay him humanity, and a some souls and he would follow you till he dies. And returned to the firelink bonfire. Since you payed him humanity he can restore himself at the bonfire and the souls is the actual pay for him. The only way to heal him is bountyfull sunlight since hes not in phantom form. What do you guys think? Since The crestfallen soldier/warrior is down on their luck with no souls or humanity, it would be a great way to get their sprits up, by dragging then through hell and back with you. and then pay them a few souls. seems legit big grin

I'll tell you what I think. I think that's Dragon's Dogma.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:Somthing i wanted to see with the crestfallen warrior since demons souls was the option to pay them with either souls,humanity,stone of emphemerial eyes etc. And then their summon sign would automatically appear in front of each possible boss fight fog (say if you just beat anor londo and you have the option to go fight seath, ceaseless, and pinwheel his summon sign would appear somwhere before the boss fogs of each of these areas) but they can only help you with one of them win or lose their summon sign disappears until you pay them again. Another idea was to pay him humanity, and a some souls and he would follow you till he dies. And returned to the firelink bonfire. Since you payed him humanity he can restore himself at the bonfire and the souls is the actual pay for him. The only way to heal him is bountyfull sunlight since hes not in phantom form. What do you guys think? Since The crestfallen soldier/warrior is down on their luck with no souls or humanity, it would be a great way to get their sprits up, by dragging then through hell and back with you. and then pay them a few souls. seems legit big grin

Hah Nice! You create your own NPC and you can send them to help out other fellows undead! But, I know someone will bring up that "Dark Souls is about being alone in a dark enviroment", and I agree with them happy
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:He's crestfallen, what else can he do? lol

He may be crestfallen, but he is not defenseless!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:

What? dragons dogma is where you can hire other players men, im just
    talking about the crestfallen soldier, if you pay him, he will set up
    his soul sign in front of a boss that you never completed yet, and he
    dosent change his equipment, he keeps his original stuff for all bosses.
    That hs nothing to do with dogma at all?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Ugh, i hate that douchebag. He got what was coming for him. I remember the first time i played Dks. I got to firelink shrine and saw him, i was totally new to the souls series so i assumed he would give me awesome gear if i killed him. I got spawnkilled all the time. 😢
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Ugh, i hate that douchebag. He got what was coming for him. I remember the first time i played Dks. I got to firelink shrine and saw him, i was totally new to the souls series so i assumed he would give me awesome gear if i killed him. I got spawnkilled all the time. 😢

This. I had to start a new character because I wouldn't stop dying by him. Sometimes I think I just need to jump into a well, oh hey look there is a well to Blight town over there.

🇳🇴
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am

*hug* Well What is it

I always kick him down as revenge. I will never forgive him! :evil:
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:32 am

Well I was new to the whole combat system with Dark Souls so I didn't know anything about parrying, backstabbing, kicking and all that great stuff.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:37 am

I first started out as a thief. When the bastard was spawnkilling me i still had seconds to change equipment(not that there was anything else to change to) but as the dagger did low damage i decided i'd just kick his *** with my bare hands. I don't even know how such an idiotic idea came to my head. Look Skyward

Edit: Yeah, so was i. I remember how i found out about different attacks like the R2 jump attack and kicking. ''OMFG I'M A GOD!!!! :affraid: ''
    YOU DIED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 am