Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame.

alfacorrea
    alfacorrea

Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame. Empty Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame.

Post by alfacorrea Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi guys. I'm asking for help to finish the game, 'cos I want to finish the game at level 30 but it's very hard to fight the final boss with soul level at 30.
    Is it real good to finish the game at low soul levels? Somebody told me that it's good to stay at low SL 'cos the enemies are a bit easy at low SL. Is that true?
    Should I upgrade my stats or try to finish at SL30? Anyway, ask for help at Kiln. TKS.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame. Empty Re: Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame.

Post by FinPeku Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 pm

alfacorrea wrote:Somebody told me that it's good to stay at low SL 'cos the enemies are a bit easy at low SL. Is that true?
    That is not true. The difficulty varies only between new games (ng, ng+, ng++ etc.) and caps at ng+7 if i'm not mistaken. Soul level doesn't matter at all.

If you are doing your first playthrough, you should probably level up. 30 is quite low. I think i finished the game first time at around SL 60-75 or something like that. But even more important is to upgrade your weapons and armor.

You should probably also mention are you playing on PC, Xbox360 or PS3 happy
    alfacorrea
    alfacorrea

Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame. Empty Re: Need help to finish the game. SL30. Kiln of the 1st Flame.

Post by alfacorrea Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 am

Yes. I've upgraded my best weapon to the max. I got a halberd lightining+5 that causes about 400-500 damage per hit. Also got a Eagle Shield +5 and an Iron Armor upgraded to the max. I can kill the Capra Demon Boss at Low Undead Burg in 10 seconds.
    As I'm a Warrior of the Sunlight, I try to help people to pass the Capra Demon at the beginning of the game. Speaking the truth, I understand that what I do may not be so positive at all, because I don't let time to the new gammer understand what's going on in Capra Demon fight. As the host climb the stairs and stays at the top, the Capra is already dead. But that's what I do. I'm the Capra Demon's killer.
    On the other hand, at higher levels, I need help to finish the game, 'cause I'm not strong enough to finish it buy myself. I can easily kill Nito and other Melee Fight Bosses, but I allways need help to kill Magic Fight Bosses, like Moonlight Butterfly, Scaleless Dragon.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 am

Gwyn is very resistant to lightning damage, so you could make a fire or chaos weapon. That alone will be a huge help against him.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

Actually, the behaviour between bosses seem to change depending on your SL and equipment. And while it doesn't specifically increase the difficulty it seems to increase the challenge the boss may give. Example being Sif. Fighting him regularly he will vary between attacks, while if you use full havels or hit 200 on your first playthrough he seems to spam his 360 swing. So the difficulty doesn't change, but the bosses behaviour changes, which could become a challenge to some. As for your question i'll have to come back when i have time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:17 am