Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What is the best poise to weight armor?

jujufist

What is the best poise to weight armor? Empty What is the best poise to weight armor?

Post by jujufist Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:54 pm

I am strugling to get 76 poise under 20 weight. What items should I consider to hit this target?

Right now I am running mask of child, black leather chest, havel gaunts and hollow soldier legs. This gets me 75 poise with wolf ring...just one tick from 76. I'm sure there is a lightweight chest that can be swapped in to put me over the hump.

Thank.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What is the best poise to weight armor? Empty Re: What is the best poise to weight armor?

Post by Akatik Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Wolf Ring will help a ton.

Also, see linky

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Explanation+of+Armor+Defense+Compared+to+Weight%2C+Poise%2C+and+Other+Values
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is the best poise to weight armor? Empty Re: What is the best poise to weight armor?

Post by Toastfacekillah Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Standard knight chest is the lightest (10.9) with 20 poise.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Good luck with that hahahaha. I think I've squeezed 30 poise out of 30 weight and with the wolf ring I got 70.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 am